Search results

1. rustyfingers

Advice on late Father in-laws kit

That's a really nice set. You should learn how to play...
  2. rustyfingers

Mikes Lessons - GrooveScribe

Fool in the rain beginning verse. I'm gonna' learn this before I die... LOL. https://gscribe.com/share/g7tPvWoamTWvWrFp7 Ride Bell part (not sure if this is correct or not) https://gscribe.com/share/1bvKCnbkHxFXMuQD8
  3. rustyfingers

Seeking drum sheet music for The Black Crowes song "Remedy"

It's right there in the songster link you posted.
  4. rustyfingers

Why do you drum?

gives me temporary relief from my parkinson's.
  5. rustyfingers

easiest software to write drum tabs in?

Musescore is good and is free. You can add cloud features by paying a yearly fee but it works fine without those.
  6. rustyfingers

easiest software to write drum tabs in?

https://www.mikeslessons.com/groove/?TimeSig=4/4&Div=16&Tempo=80&Measures=1&H=|xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx|&S=|----O-------O---|&K=|o-------o-------| Also Free - Groove Scribe
  7. rustyfingers

Diagnosed with Essential Tremors, my playing may be over

Yea, that's the one time where I have to totally stop and 'drain my body'. I find a point on the wall and just fixate until it passes. Sometimes it doesn't pass and you just have to ride it out, nothing else you can do. A deep hard hug helps more than anything but there's rarely anyone around...
  8. rustyfingers

Diagnosed with Essential Tremors, my playing may be over

I have Parkinson's and yes, it sucks but I still work 9+ hours a day and just picked up a new heart valve for Christmas. I take my meds and exercise almost constantly. Deep breathing exercises help me along with walking, meditation and general movement. I still have a few more weeks before...
  9. rustyfingers

Complete Sonor AQX kits for 450 at American Musical

Saw this today. Good deal for what you are getting.
  10. rustyfingers

Bernhard Castiglioni: The weakest Drummer on DRUMMERWORLD - but the Founder....

I had to take a break just watching you... Good Stuff!! Dennis
  11. rustyfingers

Cymbals : Worth $250? (Pic Attached)

Thanks everyone. Dennis
  12. rustyfingers

Cymbals : Worth $250? (Pic Attached)

Local FB guy asking 250 for all three. TIA Dennis
  13. rustyfingers

My new book - Note Groupings and Combinations for Drumset

Ordered me a copy along with Gaddiments. I'm thinking of starting a youtube channel focusing on using drumming to treat Parkinson's. I was diagnosed last year after having symptoms for about two years. I've been trying several different methods to rebuild strength and improve my timing and I...
  14. rustyfingers

Does The Hardware Ruin This Kit?

Suspension Tom & Accessory Brackets — Independent Drum Lab (indedrum.com) Curious of these would work. Ludiwg used to make something similar as well.
  15. rustyfingers

What is your 'go to' drum kit to record with?

I wonder how many of the big studios just replace the drums in the mix. I don't listen to the radio much anymore but when I do it seems like everything sounds the same... maybe I'm just getting old.
  16. rustyfingers

Jazz Drumming Rudiments Where to Start

Jazz Drumming | Drum Lessons (nkmdrums.com)
Back