Search results

1. CarloRock

Why some bass drum have a raw wood hops? and some have a paint wood hops?

Hello everyone Why some models of Starclassic have raw hoops and some have a paint hops
  2. CarloRock

There is someone like me who prefer a SLP to a Starphonic snare?

Yes i agree, i start the thread because i don't understand why the Starphonic is more expensive than SLP, they have the same hardware, same strainer and same stock Evans heads🤔
  3. CarloRock

There is someone like me who prefer a SLP to a Starphonic snare?

Hello guys, i have the Tama SLP Dynamic Kapur and i prefer it to other SLP models because have the dark and controlled tone wich i prefer over the other models. My local shop have also the Starphonic line and after i try Steel, Alluminium, Brass, Bubinga and Maple i prefer my SLP to over the...
  4. CarloRock

What head for my bass drum?

Yes i stay with the Remo.
  5. CarloRock

Best Double Bass Drum Pedal

Grip tape Black Diamond
  6. CarloRock

Yes i think i will try them!!
  7. CarloRock

Thanks!!!
  8. CarloRock

Hello guys! I have an Ambassador coated on my snare and i want buy a new set of Ambassador clear for my drums but i have a question, for my bass drum is better an Ambassador or a Powerstroke? I play Rock, Hard Rock and Heavy Metal...
  9. CarloRock

What's your latest purchase?

👍
  10. CarloRock

I try a lot of pedals but i never try Axis, Trick, Czarcie ecc... I go to my local shop to try and buy an Iron Cobra HP 900 but i switched to Speed Cobra because is to light and reactive than Iron Cobra for me. I try Yamaha Fp9c that Is an amazing pedal but i don't like because have a smooth...
  11. CarloRock

What's your latest purchase?

???
  12. CarloRock

Latest Purchase...Non-percussion

Shure Aonic 215
Back