Search results

1. M

Headphones

Be sure to let us know how you find them and how they compare with the HD280s.
  2. M

Headphones

Apologies for the delay in updating this guys. Thank you for all the suggestions, most appreciated. I tried the following headphones: Sennheiser HD280 pro Audio Technica M50x Beyerdynamic DT700 pro Shure AONIC 215 (I know I said in-ears don't work for me, but I thought I'd give them a try)...
  3. M

Headphones

Thanks for the suggestions guys. I haven't got my kit yet, either today or tomorrow I'm told. I already own some decent headphones so will try those first and then make a decision on whether I need to buy something else. To begin with I'll try my: AKG K550 AKG K512 Sennheiser Momentum 3 The...
  4. M

Headphones

Hi everyone. Thank you for all the responses and apologies for the delay in getting back. In ears just don't work for me. Nothing fits, and I'd be constantly pushing them back in all the time. So they're out. With regards to budget, I would like to keep below 200 GBP. Yes I do like a bit of...
  5. M

Headphones

Thanks for the reply. I'm concerned I might find studio phones a little flat sounding (obviously their intention). Will I not be happier with something that has more punch at lower end? I have a pair of AKG K550 mk1 phones. These are considered references phones but I can hear a lot of...
  6. M

Headphones

Hi All, First Post so please try to go easy. 🤞 I've ordered a Yamaha electronic kit, should be here in a few days. I'm a beginner and will only be playing at home. I need help with deciding on headphones please. I need something that will block out the sound of sticks hitting pads, particularly...
Back