Search results

1. mrev87

Let's see your POV/ Driver's seat pics

I appreciate the honesty, I am considering a set, for the money they seem to be the best bet but struggling to choose, significantly better than HCSs is a good start though, having said that I think my saucepan lid is also in with a shout.
  2. mrev87

How do you rate the PST7s?
  3. mrev87

“CARAVAN DRUM INTRO” from WHIPLASH OST

Great stuff mate, that Dixon snare sounds fantastic! Which model is it?
  4. mrev87

PDP Concept Maple v Gretsch Catalina Maple v Pearl Decade Maple v Mapex Armory

I'd love one, problem is I have moved to Spain from England, England is where my current kit is. Not many Premier options here in Spain unfortunately.
  5. mrev87

No wonder you need all those drinks, must be exhausting playing that thing!! Lovely though!
  6. mrev87

Show Off Your DW Kit

Gorgeous!
  7. mrev87

Paiste PST7 v Zildjian S Family

Awesome, thanks I will check them out, incidentally I do also speak French so will start with the french market, for Italy there is always Google Translate :)
  8. mrev87

Amazing, that’s what I thought, thanks! Paistes it is then 😊
  9. mrev87

Are these offers legit in your opinion?

There is a notice on the PDP and DW websites saying it is not genuine.. https://pacificdrums.com/
  10. mrev87

Trust me, I’ve scoured the used market in continental Europe it’s just not the same as the U.K. and US! Brexit has killed it as well with import tax!
  11. mrev87

The used market here in Spain is non-existent do new is really the only option! I’m aware I’ll end up replacing them ultimately but at the moment 300-400 euros is my budget, I’d love some HHX’s but I’m just not in that spend space at the moment.
  12. mrev87

Great feedback guys, thank you 😊
  13. mrev87

I'm returning to drumming after a long break, I have decided on my kit and hardware and narrowed my cymbal choices down to these 2. I know everyone says buy used but the used market here in Spain is almost non-existant, I don't want budget cymbals but not quite ready to be spending thousands...
  14. mrev87

Where is your first drumset

I'd keep the DW if I was you, I'm working my way up to a DW.
  15. mrev87

Mine was a very cheap Hohner kit my parents bought for me in 1995 when I was 8 years old. I was on summer holiday and the doorbell rang, my dad asked me to get it and it was some guy from Poole Percussion telling me he had a drum kit to deliver, best day of my life, I'd been practicing rudiments...
  16. mrev87

Hell of a first kit! What was the dream kit?
  17. mrev87

If you can only have one Snare drum….

https://www.ebay.com/itm/115014859353?hash=item1ac76b7a59:g:qPoAAOSwBhZhUmnw
  18. mrev87

If you can only have one Snare drum….

This is beautiful!
  19. mrev87

Ludwig neusonic vs Classic Maple

How can someone not like that wrap? It's stunning, lovely kit!
  20. mrev87

Drum Kit made from Reclaimed Closet Doors

I wouldn't buy it but not completely awful!
Back