Search results

1. B

Rudimental Ritual Lessons

Hi everybody! I just wanted to pass this along in case anyone is interested. I've put together a series of short'ish videos for every rudiment within Alan Dawson's Rudimental Ritual. The main reason I had for doing this is because while learning the Ritual, anytime I had a question and/or...
  2. B

Stiffness/Cramping

Hey all, Just wondering if this has affected any of you: Over that last couple of weeks I've noticed my ring and pinky fingers on my left hand (the one I hit the snare with when dropping sweet beats) feeling stiff. Almost as if they've cramped up (without the pain that comes with cramps) and...
  3. B

Rudimental Ritual

Was going through stuff to practice and realized that I had never full learned the whole ritual. So I thought I'd start from the beginning and it'd be a cakewalk as I have no problem just playing rudiments. Then I noticed that the phrasing is different on a some of the rudiments thereby by...
  4. B

Mapex Black Panther Birdseye Maple Snare Drum

Okay, okay I know: Read through the other stuff first... and I did, but with the patience only one can have with a slow internet connection! So here we go. I'm going to get a BP Birdseye Maple (the sweet looking black snare with the black chrome... MMMMmmm), I'm just not sure which to get...
  5. B

Practice Idea

I'm just throwing this out there to see what everyone thinks. I'm trying to invigorate my creativity, I think this "may" work. I've removed all of my toms, and have gone to simply a snare, bass, hi-hat, ride, and crash. I believe that this might just remove most of that temptation to mess...
Back