Search results

1. buddhadrummer

The Choice to Play the Drumset

As part of some research I'm doing for a private project, I'd like to ask forum members to share how they came to play the instrument, in terms of whose choice it was. When answering, if you could please also share whether drums are fully integrated into your personal and professional life; or...
  2. buddhadrummer

Choo-Choo Train Rhythm Sticking

A bit of a throw-back, I know. But most drummers at some point want or need to learn to play and use this traditional rhythm effectively. There was a discussion that turned up in my FB recently about which sticking people used for this. Not one drummer mentioned the one I've been using for...
  3. buddhadrummer

Why Do I Play Drums?

In a few words, would you be so kind as to succinctly give the top reason(s) why you play the drumset? Thanks so much! --BD
  4. buddhadrummer

Questionaire Please

For personal research, I am soliciting answers to the following specific questions. Thanks so much for your contribution! 1. At what age did you first realize you wanted to play drums, and what was it, in a few words, that attracted you to the drumset? 2. What is your age now and how long has...