Search results

1. funkyrick

Rick Latham Shout Out and Thanks

Greetings Drum Brothers and Sisters... Just a short shout out to everyone announcing my 50th Anniversary Year Behind The Kit. Also a BIG Thanks to all of you who have used and continue to use and recommended my books and videos over the years and thanks for all the kind messages and incredible...
  2. funkyrick

Drummers Around The World

Hi Drum and Percussion Brothers and Sisters Everywhere! Many greetings from beautiful Milano. One more day here in Northern Italy before heading back to Germany for my final clinic on the first leg of my 2012 European Groove Workshop Tour. It's early and I only have a few minutes so please...
  3. funkyrick

Rick Latham Live Internet Performance- Thurs, June 17th

Please Join me for a live internet performance and question answer session Thursday, June 17th 6:00pm pst. Live on The Drum Channel http://www.drumchannel.com Keeping It Funky, Rick
  4. funkyrick

Rick Latham Live Internet Performance- Thurs, June 17th

Hi Funky Friends, I'll be doing a Live performance and question answer session this Thursday, June 17th at 6:00pm Pacific Time on the Drum Channel......I think it will be of interest for drummers of all levels. I hope you can tune in. Please mark your calendars and join the live chat if you...
  5. funkyrick

Rick Latham here

Hi Drummerworld Forum Folks, Just a note to say Happy New Year to everyone from sunny L.A. and to announce that 2010 is the 30th Anniversary of my Advanced Funk Studies book. I would like to ask that you share any stories and/or comments about my book that others might find interesting. Please...