Search results

1. flamateurhour

University of North Texas Applied Lesson Plan PDF Files

Thank you for that! Gonna go binge watch that channel now :D
  2. flamateurhour

What is this "Davis Basic Grooves" in the curriculum? It's not appearing on a google search because some a-hole name Miles Davis is taking up all the results.
  3. flamateurhour

Dang they study such cool stuff!! Guiliana and Hoenig in Levels 3/4! Wow. This might actually be a really fun framwork to use for practice. I graduated with a business degree a couple years back just in time to have every ounce of my being wish that I'd have pulled my stuff together in HS to...
  4. flamateurhour

What are you doing today as a drummer?

Taking the day off. Had a 4 hour set the other night and then a 10 hour construction shift digging holes with post-hole diggers, and wanted to give myself a chance to recover. I've been watching a bunch of episodes of "The Sessions Panel" on youtube though, so I'm considering it a study night.
  5. flamateurhour

Energy & Happiness on the gig

I generally do my best to smile and appear to at least be feeling the songs so that the audience feels a genuine connection with the music. That being said, when I'm most feeling it, I can sometimes get pretty visually shut off. I know that it doesn't translate to the audience, but in those...
  6. flamateurhour

Re-introducing myself - Hello from Boise, Idaho

Hey ya'll! Just made a new account because of some problems with the email address linked to my previous account (Flamateur_Hour). I'm a drummer from Boise, Idaho. I'm 28, but have actually been with you lots ince I was about 13 or so, either as a lurker or under previous usernames. I've...