Search results

1. Gary Husband

Gary Husband New Drum Videocasts Series

Thanks so much! So much appreciated 🙏
  2. Gary Husband

Thrilled and excited to announce that my drum videocast series is officially launched! You can check out the first six titles on my new website at www.garyhusband.com from now on! There’s a trailer for each one so you can preview each. Thanks everyone!
  3. Gary Husband

Little soloing to celebrate the launch of the Drum Videocasts tomorrow! Monday 14th October! If you’re interested come by and check ‘em out at garyhusband.com
  4. Gary Husband

Gary Husband Here!

Little soloing to celebrate the launch of the Drum Videocasts tomorrow! Monday 14th October!
  5. Gary Husband

New! Video interview introducing the upcoming Gary Husband Drum Videocasts posted here, and performance of the track “Sulley”! So excited to see what people will make of the videos! Newsletter and news of the course: info@garyhusband.com (Video produced and edited by Troo Heath-Crew)
  6. Gary Husband

Gary Husband Here!

New! Video interview introducing the upcoming Gary Husband Drum Videocasts posted here, and performance of the track “Sulley”! So excited to see what people will make of the videos! Newsletter and news of the course: info@garyhusband.com (Video produced and edited by Troo Heath-Crew)
  7. Gary Husband

First promo video for the upcoming course! Hope you enjoy!
  8. Gary Husband

Thanks Lenkasammy!
  9. Gary Husband

Gary Husband Here!

Thank you sir!
  10. Gary Husband

Gary Husband Here!

Thanks hugely, and wishing the same for you 🙏🙏
  11. Gary Husband

Gary Husband Here!

Thank you hugely Terry! 🙏👍😀
  12. Gary Husband

Wow! In this current world political climate of borders sadly becoming reestablished, more reinforced and divisive, I’ve found such joy in discovering musicians from 31 different countries across the world have taken part in my short survey questionnaire ... giving me great insight into what...
  13. Gary Husband

Gary Husband Here!

Wow! In this current world political climate of borders sadly becoming reestablished, more reinforced and divisive, I’ve found such joy in discovering musicians from 31 different countries across the world have taken part in my short survey questionnaire ... giving me great insight into what...
  14. Gary Husband

I’d just like to take a moment to thank the great many who took part in this survey for me and gave such helpful answers! They have all been hugely insightful to me at this stage of filming my new online drums course and I wanted to show my appreciation. I will refer to the many comments...
  15. Gary Husband

Gary Husband Here!

Thank you sir! 🙏👍😀
  16. Gary Husband

Gary Husband Here!

🙏🙏🙏
  17. Gary Husband

Gary Husband Here!

Thanks hugely 🙏👍
  18. Gary Husband

Gary Husband Here!

Everyone! New Series of Drum Tuition Videocasts I’m thrilled to have started filming a series of drum tuition videocasts which I’m looking to launch at the end of the summer. They’ll be available on a relaxed pay-as-you-go basis and no subscription will be needed. I’m really excited about...
  19. Gary Husband

Gary Husband New Drum Videocasts

Dear Drummerworld Drummers Gary Husband New Series of Drum Tuition Videocasts I’m thrilled to have started filming a series of drum tuition videocasts which I’m looking to launch at the end of the summer. They’ll be available on a relaxed pay-as-you-go basis and no subscription will be...
  20. Gary Husband

Dear drummers at Drummerworld, Gary Husband New Series of Drum Tuition Videocasts I’m thrilled to have started filming a series of drum tuition videocasts which I’m looking to launch at the end of the summer. They’ll be available on a relaxed pay-as-you-go basis and no subscription will be...