Search results

1. KnockOut86

How much is this worth?

Hi Guys, Here is the craigslist ad. Selling a natural color Yamaha stage custom Advantage 5 piece with 22 inch bass, 2 toms, 1 floor tom, 2 snares. Set is in good shape. Needs to be cleaned up. Also included are 22'' Paiste ride, 22" AA China cymbal, 14" Zildjian ZBT crash, 18" Zildjian ZBT...
  2. KnockOut86

FREE CYMBAL today was a good day : )

So last month I bought a Sabian 21" AAX Raw Bell Dry Ride from Guitar Center for $289 and you get a rebate for a free Sabian AAXplosion 11" splash. It turns out the RBDR wasn't the sound I wanted, so I took it back two weeks later and got my refund. The next day a friend of mine sold me his...
  3. KnockOut86

Is a Sabian xs20 medium ride crashable?

Ive been offered one for dirt cheap, but since I dont need another ride (just got a 21" aax rbdr) I was wondering if it was crashable since I have two xs20 crashes in my lineup (16" and 18") and like them alot. So, anyone that has the 20" xs20 medium ride, is it crashable?
  4. KnockOut86

My kit - Tama Superstar Hyperdrive

Hi Guys, Been a member for awhile now, never got around to starting a thread for my kit. Specs: Tama Superstar Hyperdrive in Brushed Blue Metallic wrap Bass Drum: 22 x 18 inch Mounted Toms: 10 x 6-1/2 inch and 12 x 7 inch Floor Toms: 14 x 12 inch and 16 x 14 inch Snare Drum: 5-1/2 x 14 inch...
  5. KnockOut86

Fusion HiHats

So up until a few months ago I never really put much thought into what kind of cymbals I had, I just knew that I liked them. My hihats are "fusion" and I never really questioned what that meant until, well, now. Did some research, and apparently fusion means a darker heavier hihat bottom with...
  6. KnockOut86

20" Sabian AAX stage crash

Anyone heard or played one of these? I'm so intrigued, and found one for $150, they list for almost twice that.
  7. KnockOut86

80's Hair Metal Snare

Hey Everyone, So I just joined a Def Leppard tribute band, and of course I'm having trouble recreating that ridiculous electronic snare sound that you would find in most 80's hair metal. I just bought a Tama Superstar Hyperdrive set, and am using the snare that came with it. For everything...