Search results

1. Bluekit

What's your latest purchase?

Get a hold of Gary from precision drums,,,he can get it,,,, I found a lx series drum same shell as cx,,and hadit wrapped,,,, I bought a whole sheet,,,so there some left to do the 8” The delmar code is vf-2101- pdp blue onyx Google delmar products catalog It under non-standard celluloid I got...
  2. Bluekit

What's your latest purchase?

Found original delmar wrap,,,and had the 16” floor Tom wrapper,,,matches my pdp cx blue onyx perfect,,,cheers
  3. Bluekit

PDP LUG SPACING

Do the cx & concept lugs have the same 1-3/8” center to center spacing??
  4. Bluekit

RATE THIS

“Fool in the rain” Not today now that u know it,,,, But when you where first starting to learn it 1 thru 5 1 being easiest ,5 most difficult
  5. Bluekit

Z-Max

Would z max make a good lube oil...??? For kick pedal
  6. Bluekit

GOOD BLUES SONG FIND

Was listening to Johnny Winters,,,,deluxe edition cd,,,,has to be the deluxe edition cd,,,,check out song 14,,,,,kiss tomorrow goodbye,,let me know what u guys 🤔 think of it,,,,
  7. Bluekit

Help a Dad out buying used set for son.

Facebook marketplace add Sonor all maple 3005 200.00dollars This was in Dallas area,,thought was a good deal,,,yes??
  8. Bluekit

ARE DRUMS PRICES UP

I usually scan the web looking at drum gear,,,seems that used mid level drum set are up maybe 50-75$ and mid level set up 100-125$,,not complaining hobbies cost,,just an observation
  9. Bluekit

Snare Wire End Plates

So I was checking my snare drum hoops for flatness on a granite countertop,and decided to check my snare wire the same way,,,I was surprised 😮 how out of shape they where,,these are standard Ludwig wires,,that have a flat part where the wires are soldered in,,and slight bend at the tip...
  10. Bluekit

YOUR BETTER AT BECAUSE OF DRUMS

Was wondering how has playing drums helped you become better at doing,,,,?? Something in every day life,,not drum related