2. L

Funky playing

Hi Heres playing drums this spring
  3. L

please help with choice for drumming exams

Hi thanks a lot for help!!!
  4. L

Hello i wanted to thank you, i didnt know this New orleans stuff is played this way on a snare. I dont know if it helps me, but its great you shared this. Thank a lot!
  5. L

I wanted to ask if you know some solos which you think are great please let me know
  6. L

What i posted there are just parts of the songs, separate fills, not complete solos.
  7. L

Here is a great improvisation with syncopation and funky fills starting somewhere at 4:07
  8. L

The reason i just dont know if there is something that great in a form of a solo for a snare and a solo for a kit. Because what i found out its hard to find something to play when it comes to solos.
  9. L

Here are goood breaks in the beginning
  10. L

Here is a great fill at the very beginning for example Its hard to find something like this
  11. L

thanks everyone, I want to explain why I am asking this question its not about the type of the exam or anything like that. the reason is I want to find good stuff to play, stuff in a form of a solo. i know about wilcoxon book, and some other books but the stuff there is not what I like. I...
  12. L

hello everybody please help me to choose something to perform at a drumming exam. first piece is something for a snare drum, and second piece for a whole drum kit. both pieces should have a transcription. but if you have something that doesnt have any transcription, let me know anyway. so can...