Search results

1. D

I made a website to help organize your drum practice, and would appreciate feedback on it

Ghede, thanks a lot for your detailed feedback! Some thoughts on your comments... Good point. Right now the app is tailored for more "bite-size" things to practice, basically anything that's between, say, 1 and 8 measures and something you'd play on repeat. Rudiments being a prime example, as...
  2. D

I made a website to help organize your drum practice, and would appreciate feedback on it

Awesome! This is definitely a type of use-case that I had in mind and where I can see it adding some value. As you play and experiment with the app, don't hesitate to reach out through email if you have any questions/suggestions or things you encounter which make you feel like it wouldn't quite...
  3. D

Right on; a digital log/journal is a good way to frame it. And your question was good feedback that I should consider how to ensure the purpose of the app is more clear. Thanks for chiming in.
  4. D

Sorry if I wasn't clear, but the site doesn't provide you a roadmap at all. You make your own roadmap. It's basically just a way to add exercises (you notate them yourselves) and build routines out of them. The site has absolutely zero opinion as to what specifically you practice. If you view...
  5. D

Hi all, I just launched a free website, made in my spare time as a hobby, and would really appreciate any feedback from you: whether you think it is something that you might use, or if there are ways to make it work better for you. Here is the link: https://drumr.io. There's a demo mode if you...