Search results

1. R

Click track settings on Roland TD27 Module?

Hi there, I have a Roland TD27 module and I'd like to know how to set up a separate click track for each song on my set list? I can't seem to figure out if that is possible? Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks.
  2. R

Battery powered amp for e drummers?

Hi there, does anyone have any recommendations for a battery powered amp for e drummers (I use a Roland TD11 kit)? Having recently experienced a power cut during a band practice (two of my band mates were on acoustic guitars and the key board player and vocalist using a battery powered amp so...
  3. R

Classic Rock band kit samples for e-drummers?

Hi there, I play in a covers band playing mostly classic bands stuff like Stones, Fleetwood Mac, Traveling Wilburys, Eagles, Who etc. Does anyone have any suggestions where I can get drum samples for my e-drums (I use a Roland TD11 module for band practice and TD27 for gigs) so that I can...
  4. R

Margarita - Traveling Wilburys drum sheet?

Good challenge I can read drum sheets and occasionally write down a rythym. I’ll have a go!
  5. R

Improvising is the easy bit, I like to foll yes sure, improvising is the easy bit. The safisfaction for me and is to cover such a classic track by learning the original drum track as close as possible :cool:
  6. R

Thanks, it sounds like there is a triple in the main choruses I wasn't sure whether it was a triple kick beat or a double on the snare + tom?
  7. R

Hi there, my band want to play a cover of Margarita by the Traveling Wilburys but I can't seen to find any drum sheet for it. Can anyone help please?
  8. R

Roland TD17 or TD 27 Monitor - which one has the better sound quality

Thanks electrodrummer. Some good points there. I am looking to upgrade to a whole new kit for use at home. For band practice sessions, I will use my existing TD 11 kit, which transports easily. As for modules, I tried the TD17 and 27 albeit on different kits (which doesn't help) but there was...
  9. R

:unsure: Module! FYI, I have TD-11 kit with Logic Pro and XLN Addictive 2 Drum Plug ins (which give me a good range of great sounding kits). I am looking to upgrade to a new acoustic looking e kit either Roland VAD 306/506 or maybe Drum-tec Jam NG and as I have to transport my kit a lot for band...
  10. R

I am considering upgrading my Roland Drum kit monitor, currently weighing up whether to go for either the TD-17 or TD-17 Monitor. I have heard that the TD 17 produces sound quality is better than the 27, which if true, seems to negate the price differential (£500 in the UK). Does anyone have...
  11. R

Drum-tec Diabolo or Roland VAD Acoustic design kits?

Hi there I am seriously considering upgrading my Roland (TD 11) e drum kit to one of the new acoustic design kits and would welcome any feedback. Current I am shortlisting the Roland VAD 506 kit (with TD27 monitor) and the other option is the Drum-tec kit (either Jam or Diabolo range) probably...
  12. R

Portable PA system for use with Roland SPD 30

Hi there, thanks for all the advice. I have decided to leave my Yamaha PAS back in drum studio and bought a Roland PM 100 purely for transporting to rehearsals. I now think I have a really lightweight, easy to transport and compatible practice kit! I am now looking forward to my next session!
  13. R

Hi there, the band is a start up, the guitarists only have small speakers amps. I do have a Yamaha 400 PAS but I am finding it too heavy to pack up & move around for each rehearsal (my drum studio at is upstairs) hence the need for something more portable. Do you have any other suggestions for a...
  14. R

Hi there, I am looking for a small portable PA system for use with my Roland SPD30 percussion pads to make life easier when travelling to jamming sessions with a few bandmates (in small village hall). Budget is limited (£300 max), I am looking at the Mackie SRN 150 which seems to tick a lot of...
  15. R

Poor TD11 kick drum recording levels

Hi there, once again thanks for this which once again is really, really helpful. I will work through all of this and see where the process leads me to and will then post again. Thanks D
  16. R

Hi there, so this is where I have got to, the kick drum cable connection is fine, as is my headphones connection. I have also tried headphones in both my Behringer Uphoria interface (my usual connection) and directly into the Td11 monitor, both are fine although I get more volume through the...
  17. R

Thanks to everyone who has responded to my 1st ever post on drummer world. you have all been more than helpful. No doubt I will be returning soon.
  18. R

Wow, thank you so much doggy, lots for me to work on. I am away at the moment and will try all your suggestions over the next few days and keep you posted. It's my first time on this forum and you have given me a very positive and welcome experience.
  19. R

Yes, direct link from TD11 to Uphoria. Will check the headphone plugs when I get home (Thursday) and confirm. Thanks for your support. D
  20. R

TD11 to PA is good. TD11 Headphones I will recheck as it's a while since I have connected them that way. TD11 --> audio L+R --> U-Phoria --> PC --> Logic --> U-Phoria --> headphones = bad? Correct and yes bad (but for it's only the kick drum that is low levels (HH + Snare + other pads are...