Search results

1. R

Click track settings on Roland TD27 Module?

Hi there, I have a Roland TD27 module and I'd like to know how to set up a separate click track for each song on my set list? I can't seem to figure out if that is possible? Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks.
  2. R

Battery powered amp for e drummers?

Hi there, does anyone have any recommendations for a battery powered amp for e drummers (I use a Roland TD11 kit)? Having recently experienced a power cut during a band practice (two of my band mates were on acoustic guitars and the key board player and vocalist using a battery powered amp so...
  3. R

Classic Rock band kit samples for e-drummers?

Hi there, I play in a covers band playing mostly classic bands stuff like Stones, Fleetwood Mac, Traveling Wilburys, Eagles, Who etc. Does anyone have any suggestions where I can get drum samples for my e-drums (I use a Roland TD11 module for band practice and TD27 for gigs) so that I can...
  4. R

Margarita - Traveling Wilburys drum sheet?

Hi there, my band want to play a cover of Margarita by the Traveling Wilburys but I can't seen to find any drum sheet for it. Can anyone help please?
  5. R

Roland TD17 or TD 27 Monitor - which one has the better sound quality

I am considering upgrading my Roland Drum kit monitor, currently weighing up whether to go for either the TD-17 or TD-17 Monitor. I have heard that the TD 17 produces sound quality is better than the 27, which if true, seems to negate the price differential (£500 in the UK). Does anyone have...
  6. R

Drum-tec Diabolo or Roland VAD Acoustic design kits?

Hi there I am seriously considering upgrading my Roland (TD 11) e drum kit to one of the new acoustic design kits and would welcome any feedback. Current I am shortlisting the Roland VAD 506 kit (with TD27 monitor) and the other option is the Drum-tec kit (either Jam or Diabolo range) probably...
  7. R

Portable PA system for use with Roland SPD 30

Hi there, I am looking for a small portable PA system for use with my Roland SPD30 percussion pads to make life easier when travelling to jamming sessions with a few bandmates (in small village hall). Budget is limited (£300 max), I am looking at the Mackie SRN 150 which seems to tick a lot of...
  8. R

Poor TD11 kick drum recording levels

Hi there, I am new to the Drummerworld forum so please forgive me if I have put this post on the wrong forum. I have a TD11 kit with a recently upgraded KD-120 kick drum but for some reason my kick drum is giving barely audible recording levels and also on my headphones. However, the kick drum...