Search results

1. SYMBOLIC DEATH

Drumcam from our recent show (metal)

Here's a drum cam video from a show we did in San Jose last weekend.
  2. SYMBOLIC DEATH

Live drum cam footage from our show on 2-2

This video was done by our friends at Capitol Chaos. Let me know if you have any questions or comments. This was the first song of the set, and the kick in my monitor was drowning out the guitars. Good thing I play to a click. https://youtu.be/RLx0kRdDVBs
  3. SYMBOLIC DEATH

Los Angeles drum shops

We are going to LA this week to go to the happy place, and while we're down there we are going to do a sight seeing day. I haven't gone around to the LA drum shops/music stores in about a decade. My question is, are there any that I should go check out, other than the Pro Drum shop, and shops...
  4. SYMBOLIC DEATH

Here's our last show

This was from our show on February 24th opening up for Municipal Waste. The show was on an off day of the tour they were on, and the show was announced on Monday February 19th. I didn't have a monitor for the first 2.5 songs, and you can hear it come on after the guitar solo of the 3rd song...
  5. SYMBOLIC DEATH

Has anyone heard of putting your cymbals in the oven?

A buddy of mine asked me if I ever put my cymbals in the oven (at a low heat ~200F) to "reset" them. I told him that I`d never heard of such a thing, and thought I'd ask the experts here if they'd heard of such a thing. From what he said, it allegedly changess the molecular structure to a...