1. Elvis

What are you listening to right now?

2. Elvis

3. Elvis

4. Elvis

What started as... ...some years later, became...
  5. Elvis

Drum Tuning Bible

...and then that night, your dad is like, "What the hell happened to the blinds?" 😁
  6. Elvis

ALWAYS blame Charlie Brown...since I was 6 or 7 years old.... ...🙂
  7. Elvis

Pairing Cymbals

YOU know that...and I know that, but try to convince the rest of the band! SHEESH! These days, I rock a 19" A Custom crash and a crashable 22" ride. Big, BIG ol' crashes! BWAH-HA-HA-HA-HA!!! 🤪:devilish:
  8. Elvis

DRUMOLATOR, If you're not already aware, here's someone you might want to start listening to. Johnny Smith... A1 In A Sentimental Mood A2 Walk, Don't Run! A3 Autumn In New York A4 How About You B1 Someone To Watch Over Me B2 Dancing On The Ceiling B3 Blues For Birdland B4 Have You Met Miss...
  9. Elvis

I bought that Jimmy Buffet album when I was in high school. Livingston Saturday Night was the big single. It was all over the radio back then. Squeeze. Nice selection. I remember LOVING Pulling Mussels from a Shell, when I was in high school, too....
  10. Elvis

Pairing Cymbals

This reminds me of the cymbal setup I used with the 20/12/16 kit and the Pulse kit that followed it (same cymbals, both kits). I used a 16" Sabian B8 crash and a 15" K. Dark crash in that setup. When a K. Dark gets that small, it's really just a big splash, so both crashes might be considered a...
  11. Elvis

Pairing Cymbals

...it's s Love Beat. ;)
  12. Elvis

Pairing Cymbals

Your "ride" is actually a crash-ride. So try pulling the 17" crash out of the mix and see how you guys like utilizing the ride as both crash and ride, paired with the 19" crash. IF it still sounds "odd", replace the 19 with the 17 and see how you like that one paired with the crash-ride.
  13. Elvis

I used to be able to play that bass lick. Bass player in a band I was in taught it to me many moons ago.
  14. Elvis

1. I Don't Want Nothing 2. You've Changed 3. Meeting Edddy Louiss: organ Rene Thomas: guitar Kenny Clarke: drums This great, short set was broadcast on French television on January 15th 1970 on the Jazz Harmonie program.
  15. Elvis

Local news, before I switch over to the 5 O'Clock game ( 'Hawks won...again! (y))