Search results

1. P

SWEETWATER CO. BOUGHT OUT ??

2. P

Different Drum Sounds . Idea's ?

Can anyone recommend items they lay on their snare ,cymbals or Toms ,to give them different sounds ? Thanks
  3. P

Drum stick help ?

having a problem finding a reputable on line dealer for headhunter drumsticks co. any recommendations ? Thanks
  4. P

Viv Firth Bamboo rod fyi

fyi the vic fitth steve smith tala wand bamboo-11 ,great light feel and sound,is not made by viv firth anymore. you can get them from headhunter drumstick co. they are called Stingers ST-11 . https://www.headhunterssticksandcreations.com/about-us/ .the co is in canada,they make...
  5. P

Drummers gig carts Recommendations ?

can you drummers recommend a good gig cart for hauling your drums and hardware ? Thanks
  6. P

Female drummers

7. P

Tambourine mount suggestions

any suggestions for tambourine mount that does not Loosen up, other than the HH rod. all the ones i have tried loosen up ? Also where do you mount yours on the set ? Thanks
  8. P

Whats Your Latest Practice ?

Mine was last night, Stick control ,pg 8 for 1hr
  9. P

Drummers Have A good 4th Of July

10. P

Drummers over 60 yrs old ?

What is the most important thing you have recently learned, that is making you a better Drummer ? ( besides Ibuprofen, ha ha ) Mine is : i have learned how to Listen correctly. Thanks
  11. P

Drummers Gloves

Your Pros & cons on wearing drummers gloves when you play . Thanks PS i know to keep your hands warm lol !
  12. P

Crash/Ride Cymbals ?

Hey Drummers, i know its self explainetory but does anyone use a crash /ride cymbal instead of a regular ride cymbal . Why ? Pros & Cons ? Thanks
  13. P

Musicians Friend Discrepancy

word of caution i was going to order an item from mus. friend , on line it shows in stock at NEW item price, i just had a hunch i should call them and talk to sales rep to double check , so he tells me yes they have it in stock ,so i ask him ok you have a new one ,sealed box , he then...
  14. P

Sleeping Giant Snare

Just played a Gretsch Grand Prix brushed Alumn. 5x14 snare ,3o2 hoops. WOW , Blew me away great professional sound. !! Great price $ 375.00 . Had to run out of the store ,or i would have taken out my Passion Pocketbook and bought it. Man, maybe i should Have ?
  15. P

Inspired to keep working at it !

Just seen a few Russ Miller Drum videos on Drumeo, great drummer and teacher, inspired me to to keep practicing !!. Check it out !!
  16. P

Doing your job !!

17. P

Aux HH Mount Suggestions ?

Thinking of getting an aux HH mount to put hats on my right side besides my main hats. A non cable , manual type. want to attach to a cymbal stand to keep hardware count down. can anyone recommend one that holds up well ? Thanks
  18. P

DRUM magazine ??

Does anyone know if DRUM magazine has gone out of business ?, i was a subscriber and have not received any more copies of their mag. ,or subscription renewal information for a very long time ? .I think they are are located in Canada ? Thanks
  19. P

ANY drumset players who play percussion?

are there any drumset players out their who also play percussion ?
  20. P

Percussionist / Conga Question

I am a drummer and percussion player. I have a 1970's era LP fiberglass conga drum 11 3/4 ,basket mount ,with the orig. lp delux hide head. i would like to add a quinto size drum to my set up . was looking to get a fiberglass quinto,since i figured it would blend better soundwise, since my...