Search results

1. S

Buying from UK shipping to US. VAT exempt?

I'm pretty sure it's post Brexit thing. I got some stuff sent to me earlier and never paid VAT before.
  2. S

Buying from UK shipping to US. VAT exempt?

Yes, exactly same story here. I got my brother to sent me some used cymbals from UK and it's now blocked by parcel delivery company (!!!) which forced me to pay VAT 21% of the "cost of content" which they count by how much the insurance was o_O No chance to get any explanation how they come up...
  3. S

D'Addario Players Circle?

Yeah, that's what I understood. Even if I log in and put something to the basket I can't "proceed to checkout" and it says "The ship to country associated with your account is not eligible for shipping." That was the first reason I wanted to change the country because I was hoping they could...
  4. S

D'Addario Players Circle?

Yes, unfortunately it's US only :( I was in contact with their support because I wanted to change a country as i recently relocated (also not possible btw) and they told me they are planning world wide delivery but they have no time plan in their road map when it could happen. I have quite a lot...