Search results

1. GruntersDad

I wish we had a subforum for buy/sell/trade.

Make a spread sheet on your computer
  2. GruntersDad

Brown nosing, where?? Send me cash money and I would still vote against it. Members to this day won't go back and post that their items have sold. So after 90 days, they disappear.
  3. GruntersDad

Many would join just to sell and not contribute to the forum. don't need that
  4. GruntersDad

I have bought and sold from the classifieds on this forum. You post what your selling, post a few photos, add a price and move on. If a buyer doesn't like the price , he or she can barter or haggle by PM. And soon as a subforum is posted someone is going to want a section for drums, snares...
  5. GruntersDad

Any hockey fans?

Lightning 8....one of those New York teams 0
  6. GruntersDad

Poll: Thumbnails or Full Size Image in Post

thumb nails. If interested I can click on them
  7. GruntersDad

Soft Wood Drum Project

If they are Poplar they are a hardwood. Trees with leaves are classified as Hardwood. Trees with needles or pine cones are softwoods. If you are talking about the wood being soft that's another story. Poplar, that I use for picture frames etc. is hard, but there are softer Poplars also...
  8. GruntersDad

Andy's New Bassist

9. GruntersDad

A wake up call - literally!

......is available for driving duties. Compensation, Room and board.
  10. GruntersDad

Any hockey fans?

Understood. i played team sports in High School and college.
  11. GruntersDad

Any hockey fans?

Miss the dressing room? OK!!!!!
  12. GruntersDad

Help me decide: refinish or wrap?

Refinishing is much easier and BumHead offers more than a great variety wraps and they look great when done. Wrapping is not cheating. Half of the drums sold are wrapped.
  13. GruntersDad

Anyone else despise flippers/dealers?

Buyer beware.. You have to pay attention and be more slick than the sellers. Know your products and a range for price. Free enterprise at times sucks. I have used Ebay, CL, and Facebook Market Place for buying and selling. If I see an item that looks out of line I will let them know. I have...
  14. GruntersDad

Any hockey fans?

Go Lightning
  15. GruntersDad

I wish some one would tell me about the auto-deletion function. I am in their constantly deleting posts thay say Sold, or once older than 90 days!!!!!
  16. GruntersDad

Bad Drum Photography

Looks like he used the flash when it wasn't necessary.
  17. GruntersDad

Rick Beato: Modern Music's Death by Auto-Tune

It's the same with movies. I watch almost exclusively movies from the 40's. No green screen, no computers, actors had to act. Now, explosions, car wrecks, they all blow up, all fake. "Give me that old time religion." And for music, would a producer allow Lorreta Lynn to now sing, "I was...
  18. GruntersDad

Show us your Four Piece Kits.

That was a fun build. 18 inch bass drum, had to find lugs, hoops, lug bolts, all from different sellers. 12 and 13 toms from 2 sellers. Lots of sanding and painting.
  19. GruntersDad

Meeting Uncle Larry

ain't no snow in Florida
  20. GruntersDad

Image Attachments Size

I just uplaoded two photos from my library that are huge and needed no adjustment. Thank you.