Search results

1. LinearDrummer

What are you listening to right now?

Been on a Vinnie w/Sting kick lately :)
  2. LinearDrummer

Rhythmic concepts and left-foot clave

Very cool - just curious how long did it for you to develop independence against a left foot clave???
  3. LinearDrummer

Working with polyrhythms and odd tuplets using the PolyNome app.

Some pretty advanced concepts - I got lost ?
  4. LinearDrummer

Weckl drum hang

Look forward to them every weekend ?
  5. LinearDrummer

Is it me or is this totaly incredible....

Really good drummers have a way of making simple things sound really good and project a oh that seems pretty easy I can do that - I'd tried to play a Gadd 50 ways type groove on a song with my band in a recording session and when it heard it back I was pretty disappointed - it sounded horrible!!!
  6. LinearDrummer

Cowbell Mount

I just want a cowbell clamp that doesn't damage my BD hoop ?
  7. LinearDrummer

Ah man when I first started playing my best friend who was a really good drummer and giging in multiple bands used to tell me "Your only listening to Rush bro, the British scene is hot" He started playing Genesis, Marillion and Level 42 cassettes in his car for me - these guys have a special...
  8. LinearDrummer

fusion overload :)

Nice clean playing...
  9. LinearDrummer

Hey Rush Fans...

Well Mike Portnoy is the obvious choice but, personally I would like to see them play with someone outside the box - not a NP clone ? but that's just me...
  10. LinearDrummer

Intro is as smooth as silk :) look forward to this every weekend...
  11. LinearDrummer

Roland VAD506

Ahhh - I think that's what we are saying
  12. LinearDrummer

Albums with Stanley Randolph on drums?

Can't really help with studio stuff but myself playing in a Stevie Wonder tribute band, I can't help but enjoy his live work with Stevie. Great pocket and groove
  13. LinearDrummer

Linear grooves and fills - your go-to favorites?

I always seem to sneak this pattern in a groove/solo... BD - HH - HH - BD - HH - HH - SD - TT
  14. LinearDrummer

funky primer by charles dowd question

Man my first lessons was with that book back in the 90's - amazing its still being used today.
  15. LinearDrummer

Really feeling Marcus playing with Valeriy Stepanov ?
  16. LinearDrummer

Show off your TAMA !

Sweetwater.com - its a pre-order so its brand new release
  17. LinearDrummer

What Artist did you worship, but no longer listen too?

Was on a obsessive hardcore Mike Portnoy Dream Theater kick for most of all the the 90's. Those CDs have been collecting dust since 2000 ?
  18. LinearDrummer

Show off your TAMA !

Not sure how practical this is but I'm contemplating adding this little beauty to my collection. I really like this little hip gig kit - sizes 10,13, and 16....perfect to bring to rehearsal ?
  19. LinearDrummer

Great drummers can play it all

"Great drummers play it all" couldn't disagree more. "Great drummers are versatile" is a more accurate agreeable statement IMO.
  20. LinearDrummer

New Drummerworld Group on Facebook...

cool - just joined ?