No. That was not me.
  3. Bo Eder

My furlough is over

Yes
  4. Bo Eder

My furlough is over

Musician and audio engineer
  5. Bo Eder

How can I get my singer to follow a set list?

Sounds like it’s time to have a band meeting. oddly enough, a colleague of mine was in a Cars tribute band and the leader was a female drummer. The entire band just quit and I start playing with them this Wednesday. So you can do that 😉
  6. Bo Eder

My furlough is over

Happy day - after being off my work since last March, Disney has called me back to start at the end of this month. Thankfully my furlough is over. I am grateful they held my position so I had a career to go back to. A lot of the lower seniority cast members were terminated Back before the...
  7. Bo Eder

How can I get my singer to follow a set list?

Listen to Bermuda you will.
  8. Bo Eder

Bass Drum Hoop Inlay

If you like it, I like it.
  9. Bo Eder

Size matters. Which is more important: girth or length?

I still say you’re front-to-back is the same. If you hAd a 24x18 then your taking up even more space. Nobody backs baby into a corner 😉
  10. Bo Eder

Pearl Export Specs?

Concur. The sender should know and he may pack it in such a way as to save space for shipping.
  11. Bo Eder

Rick Beato: Modern Music's Death by Auto-Tune

Funny - didn’t this issue pop up at the dawn of rock n roll too? And then again at the dawn of the MIDI age?
  12. Bo Eder

Tama Superstar Classic CL72S 7-piece Shell Pack Demo by Nick D'Virgilio

Tama doing the vintage re-issue thing too? I had original Superstars and loved those! But these are maple. The originals were birch. This is exactly like the DW Design piano black kit minus the free snare drum. But cool.
  13. Bo Eder

Old school pedals

Rogers has re-released the Swiv-O-Matic. It plays like a modern pedal now, but they did not add a plate underneath. It’s looks like the original but maybe with extra beef.
  14. Bo Eder

Old school pedals

I played that Slingerland Tempo King when I was a kid. I’m tempted to get another one - there was a guy on eBay that was re-furbing them and adding a plate underneath. I should find that guy.
  15. Bo Eder

Brand loyal or or mix?

I’ve been playing the same set of Zildjians for at least 30 years now. At this age now, nobody would notice if I played anything else.
  16. Bo Eder

My answer to the “matching” thread

Nothing wrong with that.
  17. Bo Eder

Or the 20x12 of the Frequent Flyer if you really want to save space.
  18. Bo Eder

Front-to-back length determines how much space you save. If you have a 26” bass drum, the width doesn’t matter that much because you’re a part of that width as well as any cymbals or toms. But front-to-back is critical if you’re saving space.
  19. Bo Eder

Yes. My Rogers Big R kit had the old Memriloc stuff replaced and re-drilled for Yamaha stuff. As innovative as the Memriloc stuff was back then, it sucks compared to the new Yamaha stuff.
  20. Bo Eder

It all started with this guy asking me if I’d buy his bass drum for $75. Who could pass that up? This Pearl bass drum is almost new and sounds great - I was not going to question why he wanted to sell it off for so little.