1. CM2112

PDP

How long have you had it?
  2. CM2112

PDP

How’s the pedal holding up?
  3. CM2112

PDP

It’s been a while since PDPs worst days (21 years they’ve been around). Anyone having problems with PDP hardware and/or drums?
  4. CM2112

Mapex are my crush

12, 16, 22
  5. CM2112

Mapex are my crush

Like all crushes, this one came to an end, once I heard the Tama walnut birch, I am now obsessed with Tama. Lol
  6. CM2112

Mapex are my crush

Dude you sound sort of like Carter Mclean, great playing, and great sounding drums.
  7. CM2112

Mapex are my crush

Ok right now I have a pearl export, but I really want a Mapex Saturn for a professional level kit, and just my dream kit. I feel Mapex are the superior name in drums, due to their innovation, and all around sound, but also Sonors, but those are super expensive. Every time I get an email from a...
  8. CM2112

Google

You know who never has a massive power failure, Danny Carey!
  9. CM2112

Google

Same here
  10. CM2112

Need help with independence

Thank you guys for your advice. I will implement these in my practice regimentally.
  11. CM2112

Im looking to play patterns freely without physical restraints or locking into my right foot or right hand, when I don’t want to.
  12. CM2112

Any suggestions or exercises I will take.
  13. CM2112

Favorite Drummers

I love Todd Sucherman and Simon Philips. Both artist on the drum kit.
  14. CM2112

Favorite Drummers

Ooohh Tim Alexander, nice. I was never a fan of Primus themselves, but he is a wicked drummer.
  15. CM2112

Favorite Drummers

Eh it’s whatever
  16. CM2112

Favorite Drummers

If I had to make a Top Ten 1. Neil Peart. 2. Danny Carey 3. Keith Moon 4. John Bonham 5. Dave Weckl 6. Carl Palmer 7. Stewart Copeland 8. Virgil Donati 9. Vinnie Colaiuta 10. Louise Bellson honorable mentions (guys who should be on the list, but was hard or indecisive where I should put them)...
  17. CM2112

Best drumming album of all time?

any Rush album, any Tool album, any ELP album, those are all AMAZING drum albums.
  18. CM2112

Do You Always Count?

I count all the time, also when i hear songs on the radio I count along to it. hell, sometimes I walk to the beat. Just my way of building time.
  19. CM2112

Gavin Harrison here!

Also Gavin one more question, what are your thoughts on modern metal drummers like Tomas Haake and Matt Halpern? and who would you prefer Bonham or Peart? if you don’t mind me asking.
  20. CM2112

DS drums

Anyone ever owned one? What was it like? Did it make a good sound? very interested in this company.