Search results

1. Mendozart

New tools

I know Carter Beauford uses a different bass drum with his RC kit.
  2. Mendozart

Fans of Blaemire? Show em off!

I have posted quite a few of my original Blaemire, and Jenkins-Martin drums, in the past. I just recently bought an 8x14 Purple snare that I had been holding onto, since the last Hollywood Drum Show (2019). It sounds incredible, like the other six that I own, and looks great with my black kit!
  3. Mendozart

With all the great videos that you are putting out, I may need to ship a snare out to you Ryan!
  4. Mendozart

This snare is in great hands, looks great with this kit, and love that you own it Ryan!
  5. Mendozart

Killer snare bongo! I love that it has the original Blaemire lugs!
  6. Mendozart

Help me out here

I played Zildjian A’s for the longest time myself. Then, in the mid 90’s I discovered the Sabian HH line, and put a set of those together, which were completely different. Around 2008, I fell in love with the Paiste Signature series, and put together a set of those, with some 2oo2’s sprinkled...
  7. Mendozart

New decade, new brand!

I love their snare-side heads! I have a Jack DeJohnette batter head on one of my J-M snares. I've been wanting to try a Force 1 bass drum head too.
  8. Mendozart

Thinking of going down to a 12/14/20

12, 15, 20 are great sizes.....they get my vote! :cool:
  9. Mendozart

What is your greatest drum related success?

Chuck E Cheese? ;)
  10. Mendozart

Remo Coated Ambassador X on Snare?

They are my go to snare drum batter on all my spun-fiberglass snares. (Blaemire/Jenkins-Martin) I don’t like the CS versions though. To me, they just add a little fatness to the regular Ambassador.
  11. Mendozart

Fun little maple snare by Carolina Drumworks

I've always liked the mixing of brass and chrome parts together, looks great!
  12. Mendozart

Maybe you've seen this interview?

Abe is the consummate pro!
  13. Mendozart

Concert Tom to Floor Tom Conversion

I love 15" floor toms! Good job on the conversion, and enjoy playing it! :cool:
  14. Mendozart

Blaemire mystery

I'm in So Cal. What I meant by I've seen those before, is the label inside the drum. This is what the label looked like in most of the shells he sold.
  15. Mendozart

Blaemire mystery

These look like very early shells, as the inside label is different, with a different address. I have seen these before though. What are the sizes? Where are you located? Greg
  16. Mendozart

Hola dot Comrades

Welcome back!
  17. Mendozart

Keplinger

"Not Fragile"......I love that! Congrats on the snare Fred!
  18. Mendozart

Cygnus X-2 Plays Rush: Next Show Oct 3rd

Mainly the streaming would pause at times. I did miss the beginning because there was no link on FB. Luckily you posted that link a little later.
  19. Mendozart

Cygnus X-2 Plays Rush: Next Show Oct 3rd

Caught some of it yesterday, sounded great! There were some glitches at times though.