Search results

1. S

Where to buy Roland TD-50k?

If you contact Erik at edrumcenter.com, he'll give a discount on the listed price. He has the best prices in the States. https://edrumcenter.com/products/roland-td-50k-v-drum-kit
  2. S

Jobecky trigger height question

Trigger cone height should be about 1/16" or 2-3mm above the plane or edge. Also, be sure your head is tightened firmly. Hotspots can sometimes be suppressed by tightening the head. I'm not aware of any TD-30 settings to eliminate hotspots. I forgot to ask, is this a center mounted or side...
  3. S

Small space practice kit.

I made a mini kit out of a Roland SPD-30. It looks very similar to this kit in the YT vid. Another example:
  4. S

Standard mesh heads on Roland TD-1DMK series.

I just tried on m PDX-8 and the plastic rim IS attached to the the mesh.
  5. S

New Yammy

Tell this guy a multi-pad wasn't meant to be used as a mini-kit...(y) I have a similar setup for small gigs, however, the only difference is I use a Roland CY-5 (and FD-9) for my hit-hat.
  6. S

New here to forums and I have an amp question

Fair enough :) That's a great deal in the UK and I would jump on a deal like that over a drum amp.
  7. S

New here to forums and I have an amp question

Are you telling me you can get a pair of 12" mains with a powered mixer and stands for $66 (£50) us dollars? Show me...
  8. S

How to record myself electronic drum

I picked up a used Zoom Q3HD from ebay for a decent price. I go straight out of my Mimic and into the Zoom and record video and sound in one shot. It sounds and looks great. All my YT vids are recorded this way.
  9. S

Amp for Alexis Surge kit.

On my quest to find the best drum amp, I now own several; simmons da25 25w, ddrum dda50 50w, ddrum dda200 200w, simmons 2012b 2000w max. I also have a full blown PA with 15" mains, 18" subs, 12" monitor wedges and so forth. But to me, it's overkill for just practicing/playing on my own. The PA...