Search results

1. BattleArmor

Should I sand this? rough edge

the pic makes it look a little worse then it is, it is a rough edge on my hi hat, almost looks like a small dent, not really a crack. should I try sanding it?
  2. BattleArmor

Should I jump on this snare?

Here it is...Pearl Brass Free Floating snare, 14x6.5 with a stand for $200. http://miami.craigslist.org/pbc/msg/3747807288.html Should I jump on this?
  3. BattleArmor

Do you guys think this is wrong?

Someone who uses one essay for a college class, as the basis for another, longer essay, for an entirely other class?
  4. BattleArmor

My kit....as of now...

We are missing my 18" HHX China but...Ive been switching over to Meinl anyway. They seem to just have a more pure airy sound, they are awesome! Specs in Picture: PDP X7 22in Bass 10in Rack 14in Floor Right now I am using the stock 14in snare. Usually I am running with a 13x6 Maple Black...
  5. BattleArmor

On the way home...new cymbal!

Any guesses? twentytwenty
  6. BattleArmor

Test of the Zoom Q3...

Was just messing around to test the sound. Let me know what you think http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_t4W-nKHlzM
  7. BattleArmor

My drum set

Here it is after being a part of this forum for so long haha. It's *almost* complete, just a couple more cymbals and i'll add another floor tom.
  8. BattleArmor

Cymbal temperature Question

Hey guys. It's gotten colder here lately, in the 60's which is cold for so fla. I was wondering if that temperature would make it bad to play the cymbals? They are cold to the touch. Thanks
  9. BattleArmor

Sound proofing help

Hey guys I just wanted some help here, I want to get some sound proofing foam for my room and I need to know, where should I get it? What do you reccomend? Thanks
  10. BattleArmor

Larrie Londan Mem. Award Winning Vid. - Reviews?

Larrie Londin Mem. Award Winning Vid. - Reviews? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GpgghTiP7vs&playnext_from=TL&videos=XCXcoOjYzDs I don't mean to toot my own horn.. I won the Scholarship, I am posting this in order to get some reviews from some of the folks here... What do you think? Likes...
  11. BattleArmor

Need help finding a 13x6 drum bag

This isnt a classified. I just need help. My snare is 13x6 and I need a bag for it. Does anyone know specifically who makes that size drum bag? Any help at all?
  12. BattleArmor

I would just like to say, that this is the best movie I have ever seen in my entire life. Period. By the way, if anyone plans on seeing it, you MUST see it in 3D
  13. BattleArmor

"Official" Techniques vs. "Natural" Techniques

We all know about the official, or standard ways of playing the drums as far as technique is concerned. But some guys around the globe don't learn these things and still rip it on the kit. I'm sure everyone has something they do that isn't considered "right" by drumming technique...
  14. BattleArmor

Vic Firth 885A

Recently I bought on massmusic.net, a brick of 6 of these sticks. All's fine in good until I figure out 2 of the pairs are drastically (i mean drastically) different weight wise then the others.. Anyone ever noticed this?
  15. BattleArmor

Some of my Recordings

Well here it is the long awaited recordings I did. I'm 16...if that helps anything, or adds to the "wow" factor...assuming there is one. The music is not mine, but the drums are. There are 5 songs now with 1 more on the way (for some reason its not letting me upload Take 5....). So enjoy...
  16. BattleArmor

Old Remo Roto Toms in need of a stand.

A buddy of mine gave me some old Remo Rototoms I just dont have a stand. The mount looks like this
  17. BattleArmor

This is a pretty small forum.

I never really realized it, since this was the only one I was registered on. I registered for a bass forum and asked for advice on purchasing a bass. In less then 10 minutes I had over 20 replies, and 2 PMs from users with offers. I would have never expected a bass forum to have more people...
  18. BattleArmor

Ludwig Black Beauty Depths...

Hello all, I am looking into buying this snare, and was wondering what you all thought about the depths. I was considering 5" and 6.5", and leaning more towards the latter. What would you pick in terms of sound and versatality? Thanks Danny
  19. BattleArmor

Pearl Demon Drive. NOT Over hyped.

I had the chance to play this pedal, and let me tell you, this is the most amazingly, smooth pedal I have ever played. And I have played alot. This thing just sticks to your foot. At first I thought it was way TOO smooth. But once you really start getting a feel for it, it is hard to go back to...
  20. BattleArmor

Future of Drums and Drumming.

Hey guys. Today I was thinking. Do any of you think that eventually acoustic drums will be outdated? As in, electronic drums will be the norm through out the drumming community. And do you think even farther than that, that we drummers will be replaced by the ever growing technological...