Search results

1. latzanimal

Adapting….

Tama steel shell. Parts are way over priced and hard to find, so…. All Star Tubes and an adapter plate to mount the strainer. Butt plate lined right up…
  2. latzanimal

Gibraltar rack setups... seeing a trend

Just for you Karl..... BTW, it was made by Greg Voelker. Perhaps the one to blame for all of this...lol
  3. latzanimal

Show your wood

I'll take the tulipwood in the last pic.... my favorite.. My tulipwood made in '96...
  4. latzanimal

Show your wood

Here a few older ones that desperately need cleaned... Tulipwood, purpleheart w/ 24k hrdwr, & cocobola
  5. latzanimal

What I've been using..

I've been filling in for a guy I work with's band. Classic rock.. so I decided to go big or stay home... 13, 15, 18 over double 26's...
  6. latzanimal

Show off your Ludwigs? : )

Here's another of mine. They are like new and I've yet to play them out. Thinking of selling them actually...
  7. latzanimal

My Dirty Little Collection..

So I was out cleaning the garage and decided to snap some pics of my snares. In the process, I realized they need to be cleaned.. desparately. So I now have my winter project..
  8. latzanimal

Show Off Your Tama.....SNARE DRUMS!!!

Needs a good cleaning... 5 x 14 King Beat..
  9. latzanimal

Sic Skinz Drum Wraps

I did this kick drum with a wrap from a guy in texas who is no longer in business.. about to do a snare from the same print..
  10. latzanimal

May Internals?

Here is Pero: You can see the May plugs and adjustment knobs. Here is a link for Carr. It s hard to see the cut out heads. I have seen a pic where the cords are coming right out of the bottom thru the cut out heads.. Looking for that one... LINK Here is one where the cords are coming out...
  11. latzanimal

Anybody metal cast????

Does anyone do any metal casting? I have a bunch of old cracked cymbals and I thought I'd try to find someone to melt them down and cast me a new snare shell..... Anybody know of someone or somewhere? Preferably in the US, shipping could get expensive overseas... Thanks....
  12. latzanimal

Tommy Aldridge

Sorry Loge, Tommy played Sonor, then went to Yamaha and has been with them ever since. The big red ones he used on the Voelker cage were Yamaha Recording Customs. He then switched to the carbon fiber line with the gold "x" rack. Tommy is one of the nicest guys in music. Yep, I'm a fan...
  13. latzanimal

Loudest snare drum ever?

My Sonor HLD 590... Band wouldn't let me play it in most clubs because it was too loud...
  14. latzanimal

how many kits have you owned?

First, Bermuda, Pics man Pics please!!! What I've gotten rid of: US Mercury- 20,12,16 that I later added a 22 & 13 '57 Ludwigs to ( I miss the ' Wigs) 2 imports in red sparkle combined as one - 22, 22,12,12,13,13,16,16 (Whitehall & Appollo) White Pearl pre-Export import type - 22, 10,12, 13...