Search results

1. T

Kp65 double bass

Oh yes, my bad. I misread and thought he was talking about the HH65 pedal. Sorry for that. Unfortunately, I bet the pedal inputs 1 and 2 are 1-voice (mono) only. If you want to connect both KP65, you will need to connect them to pedal 1 and pedal 2 inputs of the DD65 for them to work...
  2. T

Kp65 double bass

What is your brain module?
  3. T

Any pads feel the same as the Yamaha TCS pad material?

This? 11" Dual-Zone Silicone Drum Pad - Alesis - 102130219-A (instrumentalparts.com) It seems classic rubber pads for me ;)
  4. T

Any pads feel the same as the Yamaha TCS pad material?

Don't overthink this too much Birdy. You like the TCS feel? Go for it. I did it 2 years ago, never looked back and very happy with my pads.
  5. T

What's the one exercise you are doing right now that's having the biggest impact on your playing?

3 month ago, I would have said « The New breed ». Awesome method. Currently, I would say « The Sly hat » by Tailor Friesth. Strange at first, but powerful anyway. Left foot power!
  6. T

Dtx500 module better than DTX402?

No. No compatibility with the yamaha apps. And the sound will not be better than the 402. Read again my first post ;)
  7. T

This app do not support Spotify music downloading for recording or practice over it. iTunes should be good.
  8. T

Yamaha DTX402Touch module Rim shot possible?

I mean with a direct conversation ;)
  9. T

Nice! You’re welcome. Feel free to ask by MP if you have any question regarding Yamaha edrums stuffs ;)
  10. T

Benny Greb - Effective Practicing

Thank you for your answer. I will probably purchase it !
  11. T

Actually, Birdy, the app is convenient, I agree (I have the DTX700 Touch app too), but there is nothing you can do with it that can't be done directly with the module. And since the menu in the module is initially not so easy to understand and navigate in, it become very easy once you did it one...
  12. T

Interesting? Would you recommand it at this stage?
  13. T

You're welcome. In the Yamaha brand, the new DTX-Pro module seems to be a blast. We are waiting to see if Yamaha is following with a new flagship module. Concerning the old modules, The DTX700 is also a very good module. In my opinion, the DTX900 is a little bit too high in price to justify to...
  14. T

£120.00 for the complete kit including the module? At this price, I would buy it in your situation. In addition to the module, you would have an additional KP65 that you could use as a double bass drum pedal, and rubber pads that can be use for a fourth tom for example.
  15. T

Any news about this book? Have it been received to date?
  16. T

It depends your expectations. The DTX500 module (i owned one before changing it for a DTX700) will not have necessarily better internal sounds when compared to the DTX402. You will have more kits and sounds available in the DTX500 however. You will have more input in the module too (12 inputs in...
  17. T

Is XP80 selected in the trigger setting for the snare? You should definitively have a sound from the Rim1 and Rim2 zones...
  18. T

The snare is a 3-zone XP80, so you should be able to directly use the rimshot section of the pad. However, to my knowledge, the rimshot song is associated with the snare itself (no way to change the rim or cross stick sounds relative to the snare head). Concerning the edition of new kits, once...
  19. T

One of our own

Wow, I just discovered this post... what a bad news... I wish you the best and a fast recovery, Alain. You help me each day with your "Time manipulation" method, and I wish i would be able to do something to help you in return. My prayers are for you. Hope you get well soon.
  20. T

Recommendations: Low lag Bluetooth transmitter Brain > BT headphones

Forgot this bluetooth idea. I tried a lot of high end, low lag bluetooth transformers... Nothing worked. Litterally unplayable.