Search results

1. K

Louis Cole

I can't stop thinking about how underrated this guy is
  2. K

JD BECK (15 years old phenomenon from Dallas)

D&B is not just "play fast with some syncopated strikes", Jd certainly play d&b but imho he's way more than a drummer stucked on a specific style...in his way of playing you can hear d&b mixed with breakbeats and broken beats, reduce everything to "he just play d&b" is wanting to minimize Just...
  3. K

For those who thinks JD play only D&B:
  4. K

JD doesn't play only D&B...
  5. K

I didn't proved you right, the only thing that i can't handle is who feels entitled to tell others how to behave (without having any right or power to do so).
  6. K

If you are not an admin/mod you can't tell me what to do, get a life.
  7. K

Your place is to mind your business.
  8. K

She's an incredible musician, but you can't be more wrong about Jd....he's an amazing musician too.
  9. K

Why Rodney Holmes never made it big?

Absolutely not.
  10. K

I couldn't care less about Top 40 or Pop music, the fact is that he's been off the radar for too long (go check the last time Rodney has played with Santana). P.s. i listen mostly to jazz so yes i have tough standards.
  11. K

Ok but take a look who he's playing with today, mostly a bunch of no-names.
  12. K

Despite being a crazy talented drummer, he's always stayed off the radar as far as being picked for prestigious records and tours (with the exception of Wayne Shorter many years ago). How do you "explain" this? Rodney is a killer drummer!
  13. K

R+R=NOW Live album

What's your thoughts about this record? I'm the only one that finds it great?
  14. K

Rest in Peace Milford Graves

Thanks for everything you shared into the world, you will be remembered as one of the greats.
  15. K

R+R=NOW Live album

Robert Glasper: Keys Christian Scott aTunde Adjuah: Trumpet Derrick Hodge: Bass Taylor McFerrin: Synthesizer Justin Tyson: Drums Terrace Martin: Synthesizer, Vocals, Alto Saxophone