Search results

1. Good Karma

Sgt.Pepper

Hello drummerworld, I watched this interview with Ringo talking about he's a left handed drummer that plays on a right handed kit. Yes, this is well known. My point is in the interview he talked about that he struggled leading with his right hand on fills. If you look a the sheet music most of...
  2. Good Karma

Peter Gabriel

Does anybody have the sheet music to Solsbury Hill. I would greatly appreciate it thanks
  3. Good Karma

Rolling stones article

It's a long article, but worth reading 🥁 https://www.rollingstone.com/music/music-features/drummer-simon-phillips-interview-mick-jagger-jimmy-page-toto-1115962/amp/
  4. Good Karma

Drum notation

What does the circle around the 1/4 notes mean? Thanks, See attachment
  5. Good Karma

Trigger thumb

Hello drummerworld, Google says. One of the causes: People that play a musical instrument doing repeated motions with fingers and thumb. So my questions, has anyone experienced this? If so, how long did it take to get over this.Does the compression glove work and most importantly can you...
  6. Good Karma

Green Day drum cover

7. Good Karma

Glass glitter wrap

I read several articles/reviews about this wrap, they mostly say the same thing. Looks amazing, if you're into that retro look. But also they mentioned after time it becomes brittle and will crack easily regardless if its glued on or if high bond tape is used. I'm sure, some of you have this...
  8. Good Karma

Roland PM 100

Has anyone else had problems with this monitor? This is the second one that the tweeter has failed. The first one was a warranty replacement, now the second is out of warranty. Example: If the volume level is controlled 1 thru 10 I've never had either of these two above level 4, it's not like...
  9. Good Karma

Ankle weights?

I read an article about improving your foot speed, single or double bass pedals by using ankle weights. The theory is, the faster you get with the weights on once you remove them you're even faster. Has anyone ever used this method and does it actually improve your foot speed or is this just...
  10. Good Karma

What is this

Doing some Spring cleaning and found this in my drum junk box. I have no idea what this is, where it came from or what its for.
  11. Good Karma

Shoes or no shoes

Does anyone else have issues with foot techniques with or without shoes.
  12. Good Karma

Clear Snare Side Resonant Drum Head

Any suggestions on a resonant head replacement for a 14" snare. I'm using a Remo controlled sound coated with a black dot on the batter side. Thanks for the feedback
  13. Good Karma

Drum throne

I need a new throne, I'm considering one with a backrest. Worth it or a waste of $$$$ Thanks for the positive feedback
  14. Good Karma

I don't want to piss off my nieghbors

As of March 21st the IL. Governor shut down the state so I will have free time to practice more then normal. Someone on Drummerworld posted videos using I think Remo silent stroke heads. At the time I didn't read to much about it. But having respect for my nieghbors I don't want to cause even...
  15. Good Karma

My dog has allergies

He's has skin, grain and seasonal allergies. Anyone have a dog with symptoms like this. If so, how are you addressing these issues.
  16. Good Karma

Shuffle beat

I've always struggled with a shuffle beat so I never really practiced them. The last few weeks I've been forcing myself to try and learn a few different patterns and I'm really starting to enjoy these beats. I'm up to 90 bpm and they still sound clean and in time. So my question is, what max bpm...
  17. Good Karma

Storing drum shells?

I'm sure this question had been asked before at some point. This is a extra practice kit that will be stored in an temperature controlled room for probably about 6 months. Should I leave the heads tight or loose? Should I stack them like you see in music store or not? Space is not a concern...
  18. Good Karma

My hands are faster than my foot (single kick pedal)

Practicing triplets (R l r L r l R l r L r l)a basic hand pattern. ( counted as 1 trip let 2 trip let......The book I'm studying tell me to put my kick drum with the accents. I'm kinda stuck at a certain bbp. Cant seem to get past this. But I can play this pattern twice as fast if I put my...
  19. Good Karma

Worth watching (funny)