Search results

1. thtst

Where to sell MONSTER set?

Yes, i know this board has no 'for sale' section and this is not some fishing thing, yet am moving and not sure where/how to sell my huge set. This is not an ordinary set per se (Tama signed Copeland setup + Pasite precussion rack, etc) so that makes things that much more difficult. The list of...
  2. thtst

Last.fm Music (was Steve Gadd)

A thread on DW got me thinking and yes, www.last.fm (free online music 'radio') has a Steve Gadd 'channel'. Am listening to it now and yes you have music with Steve Gadd, yet now it is playing Vinnie Colaiuta "Momosha". For those who have not tried online 'radio' like Last.fm or Pandora i...
  3. thtst

My new TEST DISC Drum and Percusssion 24/96 Recording

Hi Everyone, Please allow me to let you in on some very exciting news that is not directly associated with my other 'day job' at www.EnjoyTheMusic.com. After nearly two decades of being away from the recording studio I have released a new album! This solo venture is of drums and percussion...
  4. thtst

Head like the 1980's Evans black non-hydo?

Well, the stock Remo heads that came with the set here (Maple Tama Copeland Sig) are ok, yet i miss the sound of the same-sized Tama set i had as a kid in the 80's. i used the black color NON-hydo heads. i can not recall what they were called, simply remember my choice was to use them top and...