Search results

1. B

My truly horrendous Guitar Center experience!

I have been looking for a used Sonor Vintage kit in WMP. Found one at an out of state GC. Sent an email to the GC store making an offer at reduced price. Shortly thereafter, a guy from the out of state store responded with a counter offer and said if I “pulled the trigger” he would call me and...
  2. B

Richard Bailey drums

Anyone know what brand drums Richard Bailey played one 2012-2014 era when playing with Steve Winwood? Thanks
  3. B

Looking for Gretsch New Classic Floor Tom

I’m looking for a 16 inch New Classic floor tom In Merlot sparkle. Over the last few years, I’ve checked eBay and local Craigslist with no luck. Any ideas or suggestions on where to look? Thanks for any help
  4. B

Question re heads supplied with Ludwig Keystone x Pro Beat

I purchased a Ludwig Keystone X Pro Beat set a few weeks ago and it came with Ludwig stamped Remo heads. The heads provided for the 13 inch tom were an Emperor and an Ambassador. The heads for the 16 inch floor tom were both Ambassadors. Was this a mistake or is there a reason for the...
  5. B

Pete Ray Biggin drum set

Can anyone tell me the exact name of the finish on Pete Ray Biggin's drum set he's playing at Estival (Sweden?) while playing with Level 42. Is that finish still available? Thanks!