Search results

1. CareyCopelandCameron

show off your snare

Here's my "little" beauty. Not visible on the pic, but I got some signatures on the inside by Billy Cobham, Gavin Harrison, Stewart Copeland and Jojo Mayer. One or two other names are still missing, some guys are just not easy to get to:D
  2. CareyCopelandCameron

Gavin Harrison here!

Merry christmas, Gavin, thanks for being here and your nevereending support! I'm sure, hundreds of drummers appreciate!
  3. CareyCopelandCameron

Show Off your SONOR DRUMS.

Agree! And they highly change their colour and "depth" in different light situations. This one looks green in daylight, blue/purple in artificial light, sometimes very colourful, sometimes even just black. Love it :-)
  4. CareyCopelandCameron

...and some pics from a little restoration I did recently. (Had to replace some rubber parts that were broken) Here you see the beautiful finish. Sonor has the most beautiful collection of wood finishes :love:
  5. CareyCopelandCameron

Designer kit ("Stain Black" or "Stain Blue", nobody knows...) with a 14x8 Designer (Tribal) as my main snare and a D506 for the more funky stuff :cool: Looking forward to get a 14x8 Signature Ferromanganese(y)
  6. CareyCopelandCameron

Gavin Harrison here!

Hi Gavin, thank you very much for your answer! It's great to have you here! Wish you all the best, Chris
  7. CareyCopelandCameron

Gavin Harrison here!

Hi Gavin, I hope you're fine despite the catastrophic circumstances of this year! Some days ago I renovated my Designer kit and bought + installed some new parts for the "AcoustiGate" system. I'm a former mechanic but I have to admit that I don't really understand how this "AcoustiGate" should...
  8. CareyCopelandCameron

My documentary about a "Richard Wagner" snaredrum

Hey, my name is Chris and I live in Germany. I'm a student of communicationsdesign and of course - I'm a drummer!. My latest project is a documentary about the manufacturing of a snaredrum that is made from wine barrels that Richard Wagner once drank his wine from. Wagner was friend with the...
  9. CareyCopelandCameron

My Sonor...

My Sonor...(New pics) My stuff 29.04.12 Drums: Sonor Force 3000 22",8",10",14",16" Sonor Designer Snaredrum 14x8 (Tribal) Tamburo XD Club in 16",10",13" und 13x5 snaredrum Axis-A doublepedal, DW 5000 Hihat-/snarestand, Sonor 400/DW 5000 hardware Cymbals: Anatolian Lim. One 15" Crash...
  10. CareyCopelandCameron

My Sonor...

Hello! My name is Chris and I live in Germany. Im playing drums for about 5 years now and my biggest influences are Danny Carey,Stewart Copeland,Matt Cameron,Gavin Harrison... My drums: -Sonor Force 3000 in 22,8,10,12,14,16 -Sonor Designer snaredrum (maple light) 14x8 -Sonor Phonic 508x...