Search results

1. Medium Size Dog

Are you a fish out of water too?

Greetings from a Tennessee native now in southern California. I was lucky to live in Nashville when Bela Fleck, Mark O'Conner, Sam Bush etc. were playing in the bars. Being more percussion player than drummer I tried to join the more open minded bluegrassy players with varying degrees of...
  2. Medium Size Dog

advise on getting a Cajon

As a drummer/woodworker I knew I could build a better quality drum with more usable tones way beyond the boom bap of most cajons, so I did. If you want to know more, please PM.
  3. Medium Size Dog

Hand Drums and Other Percussion

Do you have a forum category geared towards hand drums and/or other percussion not related to drum set? Do you think you would have enough users? I play traps but also cajon,conga and lots of other percussion. I wouldn't want to leave out all the mallet stuff and classical percussion either...
  4. Medium Size Dog

It's Time for a More Highly Evolved Cajon

Hello, I am a drummer/woodworker who makes cajons with an exceptional build quality, sensitivity, multi-tone versatility and LOUD when they need to be. Please check them out and let me know what you think. Visit youtube.com/mediumsizedog
  5. Medium Size Dog

It's Time for the More Highly Evolved Cajon

Hello,I am a drummer/woodworker who makes cajons with an exceptional build quality, sensitivity, multi-tone versatility and LOUD when they need to be. Please check them out and let me know what you think. Visit youtube.com/mediumsizedog
  6. Medium Size Dog

It's Time for the More Highly Evolved Cajon

Hello, I am a drummer/woodworker who makes cajons with an exceptional build quality, sensitivity, and multi-tone versatility. Please check them out and let me know what you think. Visit: youtube.com/mediumsizedog