Search results

1. NouveauCliche

Bob Gatzen

For sale? I have a set that I use on my pad right next to my laptop. But...they're mine lol
  2. NouveauCliche

show off your snare

I have and loveeee that Gretsch Bronze. I have it cranked and it so warm and round - but it still has an amazing crack to it.
  3. NouveauCliche

Free Zildjian Crash

lollllll Imagine Him or like...Gavin Harrison sending @C.M. Jones a DM hahahha
  4. NouveauCliche

Free Zildjian Crash

Very in the season of you CM!!
  5. NouveauCliche

What's your latest purchase?

Get oneeeeeee
  6. NouveauCliche

No idea - I'm not a Mormon.
  7. NouveauCliche

AHHHHH!!! YESSSS!!!! Nice choice in color and kits!! Gretsch Brooklyn bro!!!!
  8. NouveauCliche

Those are SO good man - they are literally the best mics I've ever worked with.
  9. NouveauCliche

What cost you more? Your car or your music gear?

Probably my car because I just bought a new one. Ford Explorer sport in a special edition Burgundy Velvet color - zippy, hauls tons - driven a rental version across the country and thought I'd pick one up myself! (Replaced an Outback) The pic was wide lens so it makes it look all bubbly - but...
  10. NouveauCliche

Top 10 kits of 2020...

I really like your videos - I usually use them for reference...I've pointed LOTS of people to the Gretsch shoot out all the time when asked about the differences in sound. Keep it up - they are certainly appreciated despite the DW Forum hating everything about seeing drums on youtube on the...
  11. NouveauCliche

Virtual Workshops / Clinics

It's really great - I've been doing the same from some players that I think are killer: Picking their brains on zoom. Neat how small the world is in that respect!!!
  12. NouveauCliche

Virtual Workshops / Clinics

Had the wonderful opportunity to present to several music classes over the past month in partnership with Sonoma State University's Green Music Center. We've spoken to their university level music classes and actually a cultural education class due to our indigenous ties. (we were SUPPOSED...
  13. NouveauCliche

I just picked up a Reverie Percussion 20" Chaz Stack. Awesome for creating that electronic hand clap sound acoustically - really looking forward to and glad to support a small business!!
  14. NouveauCliche

DW Frequent Flyer Kit

Haha - I figured you were in a band that was named after your social security number / bank account. :) Nice kit man!! Did the Slingys sell finally?
  15. NouveauCliche

DW Frequent Flyer Kit

Oh congrats man!!! (What did you edit off the front head? haha)
  16. NouveauCliche

The Gretsch Brooklyn has arrived

Recorded a TV spot for NM Living On KRQE with my band last night!
  17. NouveauCliche

What drums do you bring to the apocalypse?

OF COURSE the backline in hell would be a Pearl ;-)
  18. NouveauCliche

The Crazy Army Chilli Challenge

Have you seen "We are the Champions" on Netflix? It's a show narrated by Rainn Wilson that documents several oddball competitions throughout the world and one of the most interesting ones was a Chili eating competition thrown by the man that bred the ghost pepper. It was a fun watch and worth...
  19. NouveauCliche

Top 10 kits of 2020...

That would be incredibly useful.
  20. NouveauCliche

Anyone on here own a shell bank? Any regrets?

That's basically what I'm doing with the Brooklyns - I'll have 8-16 toms, and a couple of kicks (22" and 18" for now...but there's a case for a 20") to be able to handle various situations since they've really proven themselves to handle various tunings and head choices incredibly well. The same...