Search results

1. DEEJGuy

How much damage can a drum take before its unplayable?

Well, a whole lot of opinions on this video, wish more of it was constructive advice like Danons comment instead of insulting my intelligence but Sorry if you didn’t enjoy it, I think I understand why but we just have a difference of opinion. Like I said before the drum was on it’s last legs, I...
  2. DEEJGuy

:rolleyes: i think you missed the whole point of the video but ok dude. Next time i will bury it, or would you prefer cremation since you are so entitled you think you can dictate what people do with their gear. I also guess you aren't a fan of any touring rock band from the last 60 years either.
  3. DEEJGuy

how is it bullshit that i destroy a drum that is my property that already had a small crack forming at the bottom rusted out hardware and awful tone no matter what heads are used? the drum was in to bad of shape to donate to anyone and it had maybe a year or 2 left before it was unusable. now...
  4. DEEJGuy

calm down there bud, its not like i was throwing a pearl master series into a river. as someone who has taken care of his instruments his whole life i was interested to see what it took to actually break a drum, turns out it takes a lot. no reason to be so condescending. I believe the artist...
  5. DEEJGuy

Hi,my name is DJ, I've been playing drums for 20 years now and after wanting to do it for a long time i finally started a youtube channel. Im doing a series about how much you can abuse your gear before its unplayable. the first video i did was of course a drum. hope you guys enjoy.