Search results

1. Living Dead Drummer

New AC/DC cover

Slapped together a quick cover of one of the new AC/DC songs, Demon Fire. I tried to get close to that "Phil Rudd Tone" with my sounds, and also sang backup.
  2. Living Dead Drummer

Interview with Rick Latham

Had the chance to chat with Rick Latham this week on my show, Batter Heads.
  3. Living Dead Drummer

New Music Video for Halloween

One of my groups, The Rhythm Coffin, just released a new video, "TOMBSTONED"
  4. Living Dead Drummer

A chat with Todd Sucherman

Had the pleasure of sitting down with Todd for my YouTube Series, "Batter Heads." Hope you enjoy, and if so please do all those YouTube things like liking, commenting, subscribing, blah blah blah...
  5. Living Dead Drummer

Purple Rain LIVE in Baltimore 10/11/20

For an encore at our Baltimore show earlier this month:
  6. Living Dead Drummer

First gig in 7 months!

Now that some areas are opening up I FINALLY got to play on stage again. First gig in 7 months was in Baltimore, haven't had a break that long since I was in High School!!
  7. Living Dead Drummer

Bermuda Bonus

Have fun with a conversation about NAMM that ended up being irrelevant anyway now that it's cancelled, lol! Here's 25 min of bonus content from my chat with Bermuda that was cut from our original episode.
  8. Living Dead Drummer

New Animated Music Video

One of my groups, The Rhythm Coffin, just released a new single and animated music video. You can watch below!
  9. Living Dead Drummer

Interview on Hellfire Radio

Talking about being a session guy in the age of covid...
  10. Living Dead Drummer

Batter Heads Ep 003 - Nate Morton!

New episode of my web series, Batter Heads, is now up on YouTube. Featuring Nate Morton from NBC's The Voice!
  11. Living Dead Drummer

Interview with Groovey.TV

Sat down with Shelby Skaarer of Groovey.TV for a chat. Read it here: Groovey.tv/thelivingdeaddrummer
  12. Living Dead Drummer

How To: "Monster On My Back"

Got another "How To" video fro a song I recorded last year with The Rhythm Coffin. Here's "How To Play: MONSTER ON MY BACK"
  13. Living Dead Drummer

New Podcast Episode with Andy Selway of KMFDM

Episode 002 of my YouTube series is now available with my guest Andy Selway of KMFDM! This particular group is responsible for my of my personal taste in music, as well as the path a large chunk of my career has taken, working with groups in the industrial genre. It's shorter than the last...
  14. Living Dead Drummer

Interview with DreadMusicReview.com

Dread Music Review? Sounds appropriate for me, lol Check out my new interview here: DeadMusicReview.com/LivingDeadDrummer We talk session work during a pandemic, teaching online, podcasts and instructional videos.
  15. Living Dead Drummer

V2A: "Freak Show" - How To Video

I'm not really into the "drum cover" thing, however I have decided to start making drum videos. These will be a series of "How To" videos, demonstrating how to play songs from original artists that I have either recorded or toured with. The first is "FREAK SHOW" by the U.K. based industrial...
  16. Living Dead Drummer

New Podcast with our very own Bermuda!

Check out the first episode of my new podcast, "Batter Heads." Episode 1features our very own Bermuda!
  17. Living Dead Drummer

New Drum Podcast!

⚠️ANNOUNCEMENT⚠️ Introducing Batter Heads Podcast! Beginning next week, and airing the 2nd and 4th Tuesday’s of every month I’ll be sitting down for casual chats with some of the top drummers in the industry. Guests will include our very own Jon “Bermuda” Schwartz! Andy Selway of KMFDM, Rich...