Search results

1. KOJAK76

Conventional wisdom versus the actual snare height and seating position of top drummers

Interesting and informative. You put up all those pictures of great drummers and they are clearly all doing something different with how they set up the drums, how they sit ETC... You got Neil in there and others are doing something else. I love this. It shows us all a pathway to creativity...
  2. KOJAK76

What's your latest purchase?

Wow Melissa not a drum or drum related but those are pretty cool.
  3. KOJAK76

Symmetrical Set Up

That is amazing. I have been moving my drums around trying to find what is comfortable to me. Im short my arms are short and I need the drums kinda close. And when I move too much to one side or the other it's a stretch and uncomfortable. If I could have everything kinda right in front of me...
  4. KOJAK76

What ultimately made you decide on the brand of drums you play?

Found a set of I guess old Ludwig vistalites from the 80's he says. Double bass blue with 4 toms and mounts with 2 floor toms but one is clear. Says his brother played them in the 80's and have been in the family home in a climate controlled basement. It's local but a drive wants 800.00 for...
  5. KOJAK76

What ultimately made you decide on the brand of drums you play?

Haven't been playing that long got some pearl exports. trying to figure stuff out.