Search results

1. M

Zildjian A custom or K cymbal pack?

Hi everyone, I'm about to buy a cymbal pack, but unfortunately I can't decide between the Zildjian A custom and the K cymbals. I'm gonna need them for a wide range of music styles. What's your experience? Any advice is appreciated. Thanks in advance.
  2. M

Tama Superstar hyperdrive or Mapex Armory

Hi everyone, I'm about to buy a new set of drums, but I can't decide between the Mapex armory and the Tama Superstar Hyperdrive kits. What do you recommend? Thanks in advance.
  3. M

Dream cymbals?

Hi everyone, What kind of experience do you have with Dream cymbals?
  4. M

Mapex armory shell pack or fast shell pack?

Hi everyone! I'm about to buy a new mid-range kit, but i can't decide. Which one do you reccomend, Mapex armory shell pack or mapex armory fast shell pack? I also thought of Tama Superstar hyperdrive or Sonor ESF stage s drive, but mainly the first two. Thanks in advance. :)
  5. M

I need help for a song selection for an entrance exam!

Hey Everybody, I'd like to play a song for an entrance exam with my band, which has to include a drum solo. The band consists of guitar, bass, keyboard, and a 3 piece horn section. I am looking for an instrumental song mostly in the funk or fusion genre, but I welcome other suggestions as well...