Anyone know what tom mounts fit this kit?

If you are talking about the rod size, it looks like a 10.5 according to the website.

I would call and confirm with GC. I am 99% sure it comes with a bass drum mounted holder for both rack toms, but the description also says tripod stands are included and later says they are not, and at one point they say one rack tom is 16x16. Calling would take less than 5 minutes and give you peace of mind.

I would call and confirm with GC. I am 99% sure it comes with a bass drum mounted holder for both rack toms, but the description also says tripod stands are included and later says they are not, and at one point they say one rack tom is 16x16. Calling would take less than 5 minutes and give you peace of mind.
You are right. It says it comes with steel tripod stands, tom arms, floor tom legs, bass drum spurs and a snare stand—all built for stability, It also says one of the rack toms is 16x16, but in pic there are two floor toms and both have legs. Maybe the rack toms are 10 and 12, with bonus 8, and you also get two 16x16 floor toms?

OP: that's a lot of drums and a lot of hardware for $649. Doesn't that make you think maybe just maybe these are not very good drums if you get all of those drums plus hardware for less than a 3 piece Gretsch Catalina kit with no hardware? Just sayin'.

I believe the OP is in high school so I think it's fine to buy this larger, "value" quality kit (after calling GC to confirm the Tom Holder) and use it to bash away while learning what you like and don't like. Then maybe buy a higher quality kit a few years from now. Make sure you have room for it and practice in a manner that respects your family and neighbors.

You are right. It says it comes with steel tripod stands, tom arms, floor tom legs, bass drum spurs and a snare stand—all built for stability, It also says one of the rack toms is 16x16, but in pic there are two floor toms and both have legs. Maybe the rack toms are 10 and 12, with bonus 8, and you also get two 16x16 floor toms?

OP: that's a lot of drums and a lot of hardware for $649. Doesn't that make you think maybe just maybe these are not very good drums if you get all of those drums plus hardware for less than a 3 piece Gretsch Catalina kit with no hardware? Just sayin'.
Just looked at the ad again. Looks like they've corrected the errors you guys mentioned (so they're members here? :unsure:)

aye, shell packs usually come with the tom mounts unless stated :) that one comes with it. 10.5mm tom arms :) DDrum make some nice stuff IMO :)

Just looked at the ad again. Looks like they've corrected the errors you guys mentioned (so they're members here? :unsure:)
I don't see any corrections: its still says 12"x9" and 16"x16" mounted toms, a 16"x16" floor tom. But pic is two floor toms there is no 16" rack tom in pic. It looks 10/12/ racks with bonus 8" rack, and two 16x16 floor toms.

According to the DDRUM website the other floor tom is a 14"x14". Also, per this picture that a GC customer submitted to the GC ad, the included tom holder has a third receiver so one can put a vertical shaft there and put a little splash or something just above and between the two rack toms. That's nifty! The sale ends at 3:00 a.m. eastern time, @SkullDrummer

1708553260569.png

I don't see any corrections: its still says 12"x9" and 16"x16" mounted toms, a 16"x16" floor tom. But pic is two floor toms there is no 16" rack tom in pic. It looks 10/12/ racks with bonus 8" rack, and two 16x16 floor toms.
....oops...now I see it....sorry about that......:cautious:

Back