Latest single broke top 100 in iTunes

I just gave it a listen and I really like it. A big hell yeah

Do a recording for the German market and call it Haunted Haus

Alex has such a classic straight ahead 90s era country voice.......it does well with Nashville production etc. Really well done.....

Classic drumming as well......Martin, does Alex use you and his live band in the studio?

I listened to quite a few songs this morning and I like your music. It reminds me of my country band, only better 😁

Alex has such a classic straight ahead 90s era country voice.......it does well with Nashville production etc. Really well done.....

Classic drumming as well......Martin, does Alex use you and his live band in the studio?

He only uses me live. He gets Nashville players for his studio work, and I prefer it this way for a few reasons. First, the players he gets work together often, communicate well, work efficiently to get through songs (thus saving time and money), and have the ability to make changes quickly.

Most importantly though is that fact that while I would probably play 90-95% the exact same thing the studio drummer plays, it's that extra 5-10% difference that matters the most to me. I get the chance to learn new fills and licks that the song requires, and that, in-turn, makes me a better player. It really helps me break away from the ol' "Pat Boone, Debbie Boone."

Years ago, I wanted to be on every project ever recorded. These days, I just want to play as much live music as I possibly can.

Ah a man just a "Heartbeat" away from fame LOL. That's awesome PorkPie my hopes for continued success. I think it would be cool for Alex to do a "live album" with the live band (so you on drums). I like live recordings/albums-something intimate and spontaneous about it and you don't feel it's over processed.

Do a recording for the German market and call it Haunted Haus

This past weekend we went #3 in Italy (of all places) on iTunes. Of all the the songs, it’s funny that it’s this one. This is about our hometown racetrack.

IMG_3719.jpeg

Ah a man just a "Heartbeat" away from fame LOL. That's awesome PorkPie my hopes for continued success. I think it would be cool for Alex to do a "live album" with the live band (so you on drums). I like live recordings/albums-something intimate and spontaneous about it and you don't feel it's over processed.

We filmed some live sessions last year, but they were never released. We named them "The Warehouse Sessions" for obvious reasons. From what I understand, they turned out pretty good. I should see if Alex can get me some samples.

May be an image of indoor

May be an image of 1 person, playing a musical instrument, cymbal, indoor and text that says 'ALEX'

May be an image of 5 people, cymbal and indoor

Back