Living on a Prayer

Is that McDonalds? Because I'm lovin it.

That must have felt great. Great audience great lighting big venue, heck yeah

Is that McDonalds? Because I'm lovin it.
Double helping of cheese with fries, & some spray cheese for good measure :ROFLMAO:
That must have felt great. Great audience great lighting big venue, heck yeah
It did. Biggest indoor gig I’ve played since I started playing after my hiatus. Superb systems & crew too.

We’ve played bigger outdoor audiences on occasion, but there’s something about the drums sound check feel in a room of that size that’s difficult to beat.
Wow. Wish I was there so I could be your lead singer lol
Indeed, but he wasn’t feeling good that night, especially in the 2nd half of the show. He hadn’t felt well all week. Shame really, but he still enjoyed it.

Good stuff right there! Great sound, fellas!

A real rock star experience! Huge sound and production.

The room sounded really boomy and it must have been hard for your singer to pitch through all those overtones. It's hard enough to drum in a boomy room. Thankfully, the kit sounded fantastic, somehow cutting through it all, which is testimony to the kit, your tuning and execution. The vibe was amazing. You are now officially rock gods! :)

Good stuff right there! Great sound, fellas!
Thanks!
A real rock star experience! Huge sound and production.
Yes, a great gig scale for sure - biggest indoor I’ve done in years.

If we have one usp, it’s we do big sound well. No backing tracks, just 5 of us trying our best to get the sounds right & impactful.
The room sounded really boomy and it must have been hard for your singer to pitch through all those overtones. It's hard enough to drum in a boomy room. Thankfully, the kit sounded fantastic, somehow cutting through it all, which is testimony to the kit, your tuning and execution.
Thanks. Definitely a very lively room. If you listen carefully after the first line 2nd chorus, you can really hear the slap back, & that’s off-putting.
The vibe was amazing.
It was, but it took work to get it there. The support act were excellent, but somewhat flat in terms of performance, & the audience responded accordingly.

Back