DW Customer Service

Thank you!!!! I drove from Las Vegas to N. Carolina to pick these up, then set them up on the crossroads in Mississippi, from the movie Crossroads, on the way back and played them for the first time. I never let a good drumming ritual opportunity pass me by 🤘👿🤘
While I respect the dedication, the furthest I could be talked into driving to pick up some gear is 90 minutes ;). But you’re home now, you were able to have Robert Johnson enter your drums, and it’s a tight set.

Name does not check out.

Maya Rudolph Judging You GIF by Saturday Night Live
I'll be 100% straight up with you, Ron Cadillac is a hilarious character from an American television show called Archer that is basically a James Bond type vibe except it's a cartoon and it's based around being a workplace comedy like The Office. The whole twenty plus years I've been playing drums I also have always dabbled in lofi hip-hop, electronic music, and industrial metal, (almost always analogue drum machines or looping my own recorded drums, recently converting to midi) and I used Ron Cadillac for years as the name of the "band" when I would export and save those files, after some time I learned there was an established unground rapper who went by Cadillac Ron that unfortunately passed so I stopped using that name. These days I use Fire Gecko (where my Fallout New Vegas fam!?!?). I honestly could care less about cars despite all the men in my family being full on grease heads. At the time in life they all found a wrench, I found drum sticks.

In Archer he would always say "Ron Cadillac is freakin' EPIC!" as he was getting into some absurd self serving shenanigans and it makes me laugh like a little kid every time.

Anyway, back to your regularly scheduled programming.

😳 I have a 5 year old Performance series kit in Titanium silver sparkle... I'm playing it in my profile photo.....it's been in cases for over a year because I've had my Starclassics set up....tomorrow I'll crack them open and take a look. Let's compare photos to see if the color is different!!! Here they were about 15 months ago. I'll take a close-up of one of them tomorrow 🙏View attachment 130100
Downset? Nice!

While I respect the dedication, the furthest I could be talked into driving to pick up some gear is 90 minutes ;). But you’re home now, you were able to have Robert Johnson enter your drums, and it’s a tight set.
Haha thank you! Normally the same but this kit was just too perfect for me to pass up... The color I wanted plus in the bigger sizes I always wanted! 24, 18, 16, 14, 13, 12, 10, 14x8 snare all almost brand new for 1300! Plus I love a good road trip and gas was less than half what it is now 🤣
Downset? Nice!
🤘🤘🤘🤘 Rehearsals start up again Wednesday! Gotta get mentally prepared 👊👊👊

This might not be of any help besides the "out of warranty" reason that you have been given but I have hardcase for my 45th anniversary and when I pulled out the 10" the hardware had some sort of residue all over the hardware. I cleaned up most of it but the mount and STM system needed to be replaced.

Mine are lined thought so it might have been the glue gassing out through the foam, Hardcase were of no help.

DW have always been pretty good with me. Probably a gen y/gen z rep that you were put in touch with.

Haha thank you! Normally the same but this kit was just too perfect for me to pass up... The color I wanted plus in the bigger sizes I always wanted! 24, 18, 16, 14, 13, 12, 10, 14x8 snare all almost brand new for 1300! Plus I love a good road trip and gas was less than half what it is now 🤣

🤘🤘🤘🤘 Rehearsals start up again Wednesday! Gotta get mentally prepared 👊👊👊

Sorry to be off topic on the thread...Maybe you can't say but do you have any tour dates yet?? Wink twice if Toronto might be on there ;)

Sorry to be off topic on the thread...Maybe you can't say but do you have any tour dates yet?? Wink twice if Toronto might be on there ;)
Haha thank you so far just Euro festivals but soon as that goes public that's when the offers will roll in and would love to play Toronto again!

Back