Pro video of our last show

Bo Eder

Platinum Member
Didn’t know the venue made a video of our last show (at 1080p no less!). So I’m sharing this tune so you can get a clear look and excellent front-of-house audio (so the drums are clean - the bass drum sounds excellent and those Paistes sound like glass). The crew and the full house crowd were great (louder than you hear them here). What do ya think?

Spectacular! The Paistes are pristine here! What was your cymbal setup?

Bo can definitely play. Solid.

That was cool looked like you were having A-blast playing your heart out.

That was cool looked like you were having A-blast playing your heart out.
Thanks - I think it helps at these big venues with proper crew! Nobody was stressed upon arrival - the stage crew helped settle us in for a relaxed soundcheck and really dialed us in (our in-ear monitor mixes were perfect). Then they fed all of us an awesome roast beef dinner from a catering company, a nice big dressing room with snacks and drinks and we even enjoyed watching the Eagles football game. Usually we’re rushing everything in then out after the show, but this made us appreciate the importance of the stage crew - they were pros! All we had to worry about was playing!

Whats the Name of this band BO

Didn’t know the venue made a video of our last show (at 1080p no less!). So I’m sharing this tune so you can get a clear look and excellent front-of-house audio (so the drums are clean - the bass drum sounds excellent and those Paistes sound like glass). The crew and the full house crowd were great (louder than you hear them here). What do ya think?

Excellent drumming.
Singer reminds me of someone - is it Lyndon Johnson?

Very well done!

Back