45-seconds of the Zeppelin!

Bo Eder

Platinum Member
Did a short bashing video of the newly acquired Zeppelin drums. They are savage. I'm really diggin' the bigger sizes and they seem to match my new Paistes perfectly for the merseybeats. I need to do a better mix so the listener can actually feel how the bass drum comes back at you in the playing position - it's like I'm bathing in this acoustic drum sound and it feels really good. I could probably play these drums at 50% volume and it would be more than enough for some of the bands I play in. This recording made with an AKG 214 immediately over and slightly behind my head, and a Shure Beta 52 in the front port of the bass drum. Both mics went directly into a Zoom Q8 recorder. Lighting provided by the sun through the side windows. Hope you like it!

"need cowbell to do the intro (song part) of Moby Dick"
those drums sound like em

John bonham used 2 floor toms;)

Not all the time 😉

1969_jb_mystic_06.jpg

Ladies and gentlemen on the drums Ian Bo Bonham. Not just ANY drums..Ludwig silver sparkle drums. Dude..i dig your tuning..your Rogers kit and your Paice live in Japan kit. Your cymbals sound fantastic..and I don't like Shi- 😃.

Ladies and gentlemen on the drums Ian Bo Bonham. Not just ANY drums..Ludwig silver sparkle drums. Dude..i dig your tuning..your Rogers kit and your Paice live in Japan kit. Your cymbals sound fantastic..and I don't like Shi- 😃.
I’m glad it makes you happy! That’s what I’m all about bro 😂

TBH though, I think I need tension a little higher with these. They sound a little tubby.

Back