Earth Shaking 1960s Slingerland Demo

I like the drums, but the shaky camera is hard to watch. I had a Slingerland gold sparkle set a lot like that; 13/14/18/24.

He has 1971 Zep down

wow nice chops. drums sound great too.
My 60's Slingerlands don't sound like that and it must be me.

They sound like drums. My first decent drums were Slingerlands. Peace and goodwill.

I like the drums, but the shaky camera is hard to watch. I had a Slingerland gold sparkle set a lot like that; 13/14/18/24.
That would have been such a cool kit ! 24 is the best.
I have a gold sparkle artist series snare from the 60s and just love it.

I am sure some folks have already seen this. It is literally an earth shaking drum demo of a beautiful vintage Slingerland.

He has 1971 Zep down
I am sure some folks have already seen this. It is literally an earth shaking drum demo of a beautiful vintage Slingerland.

Inspired me to put my slingerland sparkle snare with my 24 13 16 18 kit and play the same Montreaux groove , cheers !

That would have been such a cool kit ! 24 is the best.
I have a gold sparkle artist series snare from the 60s and just love it.
It was a nice set, but carrying around the 24" BD got to be too much. I gigged them a few times, and let them go to a beginning drummer in his 50's.

Dang! Such fast smooth chops, but not the overwhelming crap you see online these days. So fast and tasteful and RELAXED!!! This is the kind of drumming that I'm aiming for. Loving that kit as well!

Back