Image Attachments Size

I find this not only esthetically pleasing, but calming as well. I have a love for wiring that is cleanly routed and labeled.
The wireway lids hide a lot too. ( When they are on the wireway)
Like I said, pre-bending, placing, "nope" unbend and rebend hurts my old hands after a while.
But it is fun work!

It is nice though, cuz I posted these with my phone. Before, I had to email myself a picture and then crop it on my laptop... when I got home.

That thing, in the field, will control the huge rotary dairy milking parlor. I'm from WI, so...GO MILK!!!

Good God, man! Fix that tambourine!

I don't think I have ever hit that thing with a stick. I have bounced it up and down with the hi hat pedal.
It seems to me that the mounting bracket/wing nut are in the way, no matter where you place 'em.
It seems that if they were "inside" the tambourine they would be less obstructing. The tambourine just lifts off the bracket, so I can't see that being a problem as far as tightening/removing. Might have to redesign a bit with a longer screw...(?) I don't know.
I have never really been very "Kumbaya" anyway. Tambourine...what was I thinking?

Tambourine mount.jpg

Do you have one of those Terry Bozzio or @Ransan size kits? Don't think you can make those pics small file size.
Just tried thumbnail image uploading -

10A2A7B7-99C7-453D-A881-03D36EAB2FC5.jpeg

Severely cropped!
Managed to only fit the left tom row and our chubs, a little stubby Manx girl, who found her way in the prohibited area.
————
Actually I use an app called ‘Image size’ (blue arrow icon) that I can resize, then I am able to upload full or thumbnail imaging.

I just prefer to upload the full size so for ease of view.

Yeah, the algorithm actually is a little picky on drum sizes. Although it loves cats!

Still curious...haven't tried yet, but someone posted a video they shot with their Zoom Q2n. I have one of those too and I think they record in MOV format.
Never really understood how videos can post but some photos are too large.

I don't think I have ever hit that thing with a stick. I have bounced it up and down with the hi hat pedal.
It seems to me that the mounting bracket/wing nut are in the way, no matter where you place 'em.
Have you tried leaving the bracket as is and flipping the tambourine towards you? It shouldn't stick out so much and will hide the wingnut.

As for what to do with it, try using it in conjunction with opening the hats. Like open the hats while hitting them with the stick, then hit the tambourine on the next stroke while you close the hats. Sometimes I like to use the tambourine instead of the hats too.

10A2A7B7-99C7-453D-A881-03D36EAB2FC5.jpeg
The cat wants a rack.

Back