Would you spend $200,000 on someone else's custom Ludwigs?

Seeing this makes me want to get 2 junk bass drums & try this "vent hose" look just to see what it would do with the sound.

uh...no...even if I had that cash to throw around...too many people having a hard time eating for me to be that cavalier.

The proceeds go to charity, so it's not as bad as it could be.
...except the cuts taken for the auction/handling/taxes/etc...direct personal involvement locally to work against the various ills we suffer is far more productive...keeps more resource pushing against the issue(s)...but yeah...it could be worse.

No. However calling them "someone else's custom Ludwigs" don't really seem accurate.

The question should really be, "Would you pay $200,000 for a piece of rock n' roll history?"

No. However calling them "someone else's custom Ludwigs" don't really seem accurate.

The question should really be, "Would you pay $200,000 for a piece of rock n' roll history?"

That's called 'spin,' baby! I gotta get everyone worked up to click the link. Make the headline outrageous so they read the article. Pre-programmed outrage of the thought "someone else's kit would be worth MY money." ;-)

Do you get the bottom hoops and heads, could be a deal breaker 🤣🤣🤣

...except the cuts taken for the auction/handling/taxes/etc...direct personal involvement locally to work against the various ills we suffer is far more productive...keeps more resource pushing against the issue(s)...but yeah...it could be worse.
"...100% of the selling price will be going to charity via the Frangioni Foundation and Mr. Holland's Opus."
Beyond that, I don't know how much Alex or his drums are capable of $2-300K worth of "direct personal involvement..."

Guitars have been selling for crazy money for decades. I don't see why drums shouldn't.

Back