Recent content by WhoIsTony?

1. WhoIsTony?

Zoom’d out yet?

yes 63... It had looked like the first number was a 1 in the photo. ...and Ploughman is my buddy Jack ... anything he says about rogers is gold for sure beautiful drum you have there
  2. WhoIsTony?

Zoom’d out yet?

that may be earlier than you think ... what is the serial #? I can read it
  3. WhoIsTony?

Zoom’d out yet?

I’d love to see that
  4. WhoIsTony?

Zoom’d out yet?

hang in there brother ... the kit is a 1966 Rogers Headliner configuration ... I'm a 60s Rogers nut and have a room full of them :)
  5. WhoIsTony?

Zoom’d out yet?

tough times ... hang in there
  6. WhoIsTony?

Zoom’d out yet?

Thank you sir 1966 Rogers Headliner configuration
  7. WhoIsTony?

Zoom’d out yet?

Thanks guys. In these times it’s easy for kids (and adults) to get sick of virtual life. Just trying to keep it positive a experience
  8. WhoIsTony?

Zoom’d out yet?

Teaching has accounted for the majority of my income since I stopped touring when my first child was born 7 years ago. In my 19 years as a teacher I’ve always had a full roster plus a waiting list. This is the first year that I see a dip in students... and I understand why. These are tough...
  9. WhoIsTony?

Philly Joe Jones trading 4s

10. WhoIsTony?

glad you're listening so much nutrients in there
  11. WhoIsTony?

Wilcoxon solos

always awesome brother such an extremely important book so much creativity and so many extremely musical phrases. I can always tell when a drummer has been through it
  12. WhoIsTony?

If you don't want to make a living, play this style ;)

show me the style that makes a living at all right now does it require a Mickey Mouse costume ?
  13. WhoIsTony?

Milestones is the blueprint no doubt
  14. WhoIsTony?

I remember... that was years ago now. hope you are well brother
  15. WhoIsTony?

start with the Sonny Clark record ... probably the easiest to digest superb musicianship on that record