toddbishop's latest activity

• toddbishop
    Honestly, any school offering a jazz degree will probably suit you. There are good programs all over the country. If you want to be...
  • toddbishop
    toddbishop reacted to Andy's post in the thread Help Needed!! with Like Like.
    This discussion offers no further positive contribution to the forum .
  • toddbishop
    toddbishop replied to the thread Drag notation.
    It's all good, it comes down to what you're used to and what works for you. Sometimes when old school rudimental people say open and...
  • toddbishop
    toddbishop reacted to mjelinekperth's post in the thread Drag notation with Like Like.
    Yes, this is great feedback, thank you! I am more self taught than some and come from a more music composition background than purely...
  • toddbishop
    toddbishop reacted to danondrums's post in the thread Help Needed!! with Like Like.
    I did thanks to your blog post! Thanks for taking the time to explain!
  • toddbishop
    toddbishop replied to the thread Help Needed!!.
    So did anyone LEARN ANYTHING about the alleged topic at hand?
  • toddbishop
    toddbishop reacted to Bernhard's post in the thread Help Needed!! with Like Like.
    ok, stop now..
  • toddbishop
    toddbishop reacted to danondrums's post in the thread Help Needed!! with Like Like.
    There’s an ignore button as part of the forum. Seems a group of people have flat out stated they have a personal problem with how...
  • toddbishop
    To each his own. I prefer accuracy and truth over attitude/bedside manners. We all have different goals I guess. I've been in the...
  • toddbishop
    toddbishop replied to the thread Critical guidance needed.
    I like what he's doing, just as pure music. I have no idea what he's trying to do, or if he could do it in a real playing situation...
  • toddbishop
    toddbishop reacted to oldskoolsoul's post in the thread Help Needed!! with Like Like.
    Personally, i read all replies on this forum as if we are all speaking to eachother in a bar.. And, within that perspective, i see...
  • toddbishop
    toddbishop replied to the thread Jon Christensen.
    :cry: Yes. Larry Appelbaum has posted some outstanding performances on his facebook feed.
  • toddbishop
    toddbishop reacted to fl.tom's post in the thread Help Needed!! with Like Like.
    Thank you for the clarification.
  • toddbishop
    I was responding to this whole mess, not your post in particular.
  • toddbishop
    Jeez. Obviously there's a lot of confusion about 6/8. For anyone following this and feeling completely confused by all of this...